As per latest report from sources it was stated that The Honda Africa Twin has finally arrived in India! The much-awaited adventure tourer comes to India with a price tag of Rs 12.90 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and will take the CKD route with assembly in India.
If you are interested in buying one, you will need to hurry up and get to the closest Honda Wing World outlet as the booking have opened, but only for the first 50 customers and out of the lucky 50 owners of the first wave, a few will be selected to attend the outdoor, “True Adventure” Honda Africa Twin India event as well.
It was stated that Honda CRF1000L is an adventure tourer that is powered
by a liquid-cooled 998 cc, parallel-twin engine. The engine delivers 87 bhp and
92 Nm and is mounted on a lightweight chassis that has been designed to bear
the brunt of off-road use.
delivers a class-leading ground clearance of 250 mm. These are thanks to the
fully adjustable front forks with a 230 mm stroke. The same also comes with a
range of rebound and compression settings and those interested will need to
head to the nearest Honda Wing World outlets that are located across 22 cities
Maruti Suzuki Dzire market share in the entry level segment rose to 63% against 51% New Delhi sources have stated that country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki may have a plethora of products from entry level hatchback to a crossover but only a few products have been made it to the top and stood like the pillar in the overall growth of the company.
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017
- Do you know the state which tops the rank among the sales for Electric Vehicles?
- Hike in car prices in India from 2018
- Audi AG is always looking for opportunities to invest and grow
- Auto Companies happy on seeing November sales
- Do Truck drivers deserve an A/C cabin in their vehicles?
- Will BMW do assemble motorcycles in India?
- Electric buses be launched by JBM Auto after a delay of 12 Months
- Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!