As per latest report from sources it was stated that The Honda Africa Twin has finally arrived in India! The much-awaited adventure tourer comes to India with a price tag of Rs 12.90 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and will take the CKD route with assembly in India.
If you are interested in buying one, you will need to hurry up and get to the closest Honda Wing World outlet as the booking have opened, but only for the first 50 customers and out of the lucky 50 owners of the first wave, a few will be selected to attend the outdoor, “True Adventure” Honda Africa Twin India event as well.
It was stated that Honda CRF1000L is an adventure tourer that is powered
by a liquid-cooled 998 cc, parallel-twin engine. The engine delivers 87 bhp and
92 Nm and is mounted on a lightweight chassis that has been designed to bear
the brunt of off-road use.
delivers a class-leading ground clearance of 250 mm. These are thanks to the
fully adjustable front forks with a 230 mm stroke. The same also comes with a
range of rebound and compression settings and those interested will need to
head to the nearest Honda Wing World outlets that are located across 22 cities
India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand New Delhi sources have stated that the Indian arm of Japanese car maker, Honda Cars India will for the first time commence exports of the fully assembled 1.6L diesel engine from its Tapukara plant in Rajasthan. Exports start from July this year.
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley
- Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished: GST effect
- Tata Motors Executive Director resigns his job
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with an AEB system that detects pedestrians as well
- Jupiter, the only scooter in the top 10 selling two wheeler list (Auto)
- Mahindra aims to have 8-10% share of total electric vehicles in India in next 4-5 years
- Automotive sector is currently least-loved in the S&P 500
- American carmaker winding up its domestic sales here while service support and exports from India will continue
- 2017 Model Maruti Suzuki Dzire catapulted in India
- EXCITING NEWS: HONDA AFRICAN TWIN finally released in India!!!
- Automakers to invest $8-10 billion to build factories in India
- Escenda Engineering is to be established as a 100% subsidiary of Tata Technologies Europe under the new ownership
- Workers protest outside the General Motors at Halol Plant
- TVS Motor Company's growth for 2016-17 is up by 9.6%