New Delhi sources have stated that India's largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki has catapulted the new generation of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and for the first time the car will be sold without the Swift badge. The petrol variants of the cars are priced at 5.45-8.41 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi) and the diesel variants range from Rs 6.45-9.41 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Sources have stated that Maruti Suzuki has introduced 4 variants each on both petrol and diesel versions with both getting the option of AMT gearbox. This is the company's second launch of calendar year 2017 after Maruti Suzuki Ignis.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets looks very different from
the outgoing Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire. When compared the Dzire now sits 40 mm
lower in height at 1515mm. The wheelbase of the sub-compact sedan has gone up
20 mm to 2450 mm and the width of the car now measures 1735 mm which is 40 mm
wider. Maruti Suzuki claims that the increased width has resulted in increased
rear shoulder room by 30 mm and front shoulder room by 20 mm.
Extra wheelbase has transformed to a larger boot space at 376 litres than the existing 310 litres. Maruti Suzuki also claims that use of ultra-high tensile and high-tensile steel has helped the company reduce the weight of the new Dzire. The weight of the base petrol variant has gone down by 85 kg and the base diesel version now weighs 95 kg less. More features on the higher variants will increase the weight of the overall car.
GST not imposed for second hand car sold by an individual New Delhi sources have stated that the Revenue Department had clarified that sale of old jewelry as well as old vehicles by individuals will not attract any GST as the sale is not for furthering any business. Meanwhile when clarifying on Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia's comments yesterday stating that it was informed at GST
- Buzz in transport Industry advanced from Electronic vehicles to Autonomous
- Will Road tax be increased for automobile industry?
- India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley
- Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished: GST effect
- Tata Motors Executive Director resigns his job
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with an AEB system that detects pedestrians as well
- Jupiter, the only scooter in the top 10 selling two wheeler list (Auto)
- Mahindra aims to have 8-10% share of total electric vehicles in India in next 4-5 years
- Automotive sector is currently least-loved in the S&P 500
- American carmaker winding up its domestic sales here while service support and exports from India will continue
- 2017 Model Maruti Suzuki Dzire catapulted in India
- EXCITING NEWS: HONDA AFRICAN TWIN finally released in India!!!
- Automakers to invest $8-10 billion to build factories in India