New Delhi sources have reported that Volkswagen Polo been one the most successful models for the company globally ever since it was first introduced in 1975. We have seen five different generations of the hatchback living up to the expectations of its respective predecessor and the new sixth generation of Volkswagen Polo will make its global debut on 16th June 2017.
As per the saying "Small on the outside, Big on the inside," the Polo offers Volkswagen customers a subcompact that has proved to be big on space, better on power with each passing generation and the company tapped the right markets at the right time ensuring its global fame.
According to sources, when the first generation drove into the limelight
in 1975, the compression of the Volkswagen idea to an exterior length of only
351 centimeters was unique. But the Polo has not merely proven itself since
then; rather, it has continued to mature, and, after five vehicle generations,
can count on a base of loyal fans.
Volkswagen Polo has been selling for about 42 years now having sold over 16 million units. Before the sixth generation, based on the modular transverse matrix or MQB platform, is launched into the market.
India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand New Delhi sources have stated that the Indian arm of Japanese car maker, Honda Cars India will for the first time commence exports of the fully assembled 1.6L diesel engine from its Tapukara plant in Rajasthan. Exports start from July this year.
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley
- Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished: GST effect
- Tata Motors Executive Director resigns his job
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with an AEB system that detects pedestrians as well
- Jupiter, the only scooter in the top 10 selling two wheeler list (Auto)
- Mahindra aims to have 8-10% share of total electric vehicles in India in next 4-5 years
- Automotive sector is currently least-loved in the S&P 500
- American carmaker winding up its domestic sales here while service support and exports from India will continue
- 2017 Model Maruti Suzuki Dzire catapulted in India
- EXCITING NEWS: HONDA AFRICAN TWIN finally released in India!!!
- Automakers to invest $8-10 billion to build factories in India
- Escenda Engineering is to be established as a 100% subsidiary of Tata Technologies Europe under the new ownership
- Workers protest outside the General Motors at Halol Plant
- TVS Motor Company's growth for 2016-17 is up by 9.6%