New Delhi sources have reported that Volkswagen Polo been one the most successful models for the company globally ever since it was first introduced in 1975. We have seen five different generations of the hatchback living up to the expectations of its respective predecessor and the new sixth generation of Volkswagen Polo will make its global debut on 16th June 2017.
As per the saying "Small on the outside, Big on the inside," the Polo offers Volkswagen customers a subcompact that has proved to be big on space, better on power with each passing generation and the company tapped the right markets at the right time ensuring its global fame.
According to sources, when the first generation drove into the limelight
in 1975, the compression of the Volkswagen idea to an exterior length of only
351 centimeters was unique. But the Polo has not merely proven itself since
then; rather, it has continued to mature, and, after five vehicle generations,
can count on a base of loyal fans.
Volkswagen Polo has been selling for about 42 years now having sold over 16 million units. Before the sixth generation, based on the modular transverse matrix or MQB platform, is launched into the market.
GST not imposed for second hand car sold by an individual New Delhi sources have stated that the Revenue Department had clarified that sale of old jewelry as well as old vehicles by individuals will not attract any GST as the sale is not for furthering any business. Meanwhile when clarifying on Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia's comments yesterday stating that it was informed at GST
- Buzz in transport Industry advanced from Electronic vehicles to Autonomous
- Will Road tax be increased for automobile industry?
- India Honda Cars to export 1.6L Diesel Engine to Thailand
- Volkswagen Polo is worth taking a look at its history
- Tax rate on hybrid cars will not be reviewed: Arun Jaitley
- Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished: GST effect
- Tata Motors Executive Director resigns his job
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with an AEB system that detects pedestrians as well