- Inaugurates new dealership Neel Hyundai
- Strategic Focus to Penetrate Various Markets
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. the country's second largest passenger car manufacturer and the number one exporter since inception, today inaugurated its new Dealerships & Workshop, Neel Hyundai to further strengthen & enhance its Sales & Service network in Pune.
Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL & Mr. Akshay Shah MD Neel Hyundai:
The new dealerships Neel Hyundai in Hadapsar would be catering the customer's needs for sales and service.
Commenting on the Inauguration of the new dealerships & Digital Sales Outlet, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL said, "Pune is one of the largest markets for Hyundai in India and the opening of these Sales & Service points will help strengthen our presence in this region and meet the growing demand for Hyundai products. These Modern Premium Dealerships & workshop will further enhance Hyundai Experience by providing prompt and efficient service to our valued customers."
On the occasion Mr. Akshay Shah says, “With 9,000+ SQFT Showroom areas and 66,000+ SQFT workshop areas, our mission is to set up best-in-class infrastructure, process and build people who are able to work in synergy. This can only be achieved through highest level of customer satisfaction before and after sales. We will contribute to speedy and efficient service allowing customers to experience the convenience and pleasure of owning a Hyundai car."
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has wide sales and service network in the country with 490 dealerships, 9 Digital Sales Outlets and over 1287 service outlets.
Showroom - Jaimala Business Court, Satyam Shivam Sundaram Complex, Pune Solapur Highway, Pune, Maharashtra 412307.
Workshop – Behind Hotel Maratha Darbar, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 412307.
TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South According to sources the TVS Motor Company, India’s fourth-largest two wheeler maker, is banking on rural buying in south India to sustain its double-digit growth momentum and plans to invest Rs 600 crore to expand its product range and distribution network. The demand for the brand remains strong, the company said, with retail volumes growing over 20% during Dussehra and Diwali and the momentum are expected to continue.
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!
- Electric Vehicles Industry are happy with the decision made by Karnataka High Court
- Ford Ecosports booked within few minutes on Amazon
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune