Kawasaki is back into the game and they have launched the new Ninja 650 KRT edition in India. This middleweight two-wheeler is now priced at a never before heard cost. Well, can you make a guess? Keep guessing and now you read the features.
This was introduced at the 2016 Intermot Motorcycle show initially. It is available only in 2 colours, Lime Green and Pitch Black. Of course, it's a racing bike and the exact mechanical updates are not revealed. It has a 649cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine producing 67bhp and 65.7Nm of torque.
The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Also, what makes this more special is, this is 22 Kilos lighter than the earlier model and this means it gives a better performance for the rider. It also has 300mm dual discs at the front and 220mm disc at the rear end.
And just like other models, it also has telescopic forks up and monoshock suspension at the rear. So, can u guess the price? Okay! Here we go. It's current price is Rs.569,000/- (Showroom Price Delhi).
Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles New York sources have reported that Chairman Anand Mahindra said Ford Motor and its Indian partner Mahindra & Mahindra could create their own electric car line in the country to help battle pollution from the vehicles clogging India’s roads, Mahindra & Mahindra, which already sells the e2o micro electric car, would be open to creating a new electric vehicle line in India with Ford, Mahindra said following the opening of a factory in Auburn Hills, Michigan, to produce an off-road vehicle for the
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!
- Electric Vehicles Industry are happy with the decision made by Karnataka High Court
- Ford Ecosports booked within few minutes on Amazon
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune