New Delhi sources have stated that after experiencing a marginal decline of 1.79% across the spectrum of automotive segments in October 2017, mainly due to stock corrections on account of the ongoing festive season, the industry seems to be finding its feet again and coming back on track.
Meanwhile as monthly results of automotive companies flow in, most of the vehicle segments have bucked the earlier trend and shown double digit growth. For instance commercial vehicles have witnessed a robust growth led by medium and heavy commercial vehicles. Moreover the centre has recently announced a number of infrastructure as well as road and highway projects to boost the economic growth, and the effect is clearly becoming visible.
Meanwhile GDP in the Q2 period, July to September 2017, has also grown at 6.3%, a positive indicator of the economy coming back to normalcy, especially after it plunged to 5.7% in Q1. This augurs well for the industry.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire market share in the entry level segment rose to 63% against 51% New Delhi sources have stated that country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki may have a plethora of products from entry level hatchback to a crossover but only a few products have been made it to the top and stood like the pillar in the overall growth of the company.
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017
- Do you know the state which tops the rank among the sales for Electric Vehicles?
- Hike in car prices in India from 2018
- Audi AG is always looking for opportunities to invest and grow
- Auto Companies happy on seeing November sales
- Do Truck drivers deserve an A/C cabin in their vehicles?
- Will BMW do assemble motorcycles in India?
- Electric buses be launched by JBM Auto after a delay of 12 Months
- Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!