1. Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples
Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely.
2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples
Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5 drops of carrier oil (primrose oil is a good option for pimples) and apply the mixture directly onto the pimples. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the oil with a damp cotton ball.
3. Garlic paste to reduce pimples
Using garlic to reduce pimples can be very effective. Take a few slices of garlic and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the pimple and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with plenty of water.
4. Mint paste for quick remedy
some fresh mint leaves, wash them clean with normal water and make a fine paste. Apply this paste onto the pimples and leave on. Wash off after 20 to 30 minutes.
Beauty benefits of Oranges for your Skin Orange juice works effectively for shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face and let it stay for 2-3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
- Home remedies to control hair fall
- Fairness tips for Men
- Tips for dealing with sore feet on the job
- Get rid of Winter skin woes with these remedies
- How to take care of your skin during the rainy season?
- Natural home remedies for Vaginal White discharge
- Beauty tips for your beautiful face
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally