To promote growth, it is essential to keep your nails well moisturized. Olive oil is the best when it comes to nail care. It penetrates deep into the skin and nails and thus helps nourish your nails. Plus, it contains vitamin E which improves circulation blood circulation and helps repair damaged nails and promotes nail strength and growth.
Before going to bed, apply warm
olive oil to your nails and cuticles and massage gently for 5 minutes. Wear
cotton gloves overnight. Do this once daily. You can also soak your nails in
warm olive oil for 15 to 30 minutes once daily to promote nail growth. Another
remedy that can boost nail growth is orange juice.
Its vitamin C content encourages the
production of collagen and keeps your nails healthy. Also, it has folic acid,
which is essential for nail growth.
Soak your nails in fresh orange
juice for at least 10 minutes. Rinse them off with warm water, pat dry and
apply some moisturizer. Follow this remedy once daily until you are satisfied
with the results.
Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks Take care of your skin: Whatever you do, without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. Wash your face every night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Do you need to clear blackheads naturally?
- How to handle common Skin Problems in winter?
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season