To promote growth, it is essential to keep your nails well moisturized. Olive oil is the best when it comes to nail care. It penetrates deep into the skin and nails and thus helps nourish your nails. Plus, it contains vitamin E which improves circulation blood circulation and helps repair damaged nails and promotes nail strength and growth.
Before going to bed, apply warm olive oil to your nails and cuticles and massage gently for 5 minutes. Wear cotton gloves overnight. Do this once daily. You can also soak your nails in warm olive oil for 15 to 30 minutes once daily to promote nail growth. Another remedy that can boost nail growth is orange juice.
Its vitamin C content encourages the
production of collagen and keeps your nails healthy. Also, it has folic acid,
which is essential for nail growth.
Soak your nails in fresh orange
juice for at least 10 minutes. Rinse them off with warm water, pat dry and
apply some moisturizer. Follow this remedy once daily until you are satisfied
with the results.
How to handle common Skin Problems in winter? Treating rashes In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. However, as a preventive measure, one can wear light, breathable garments that allow for perspiration to get evaporated. One should also steer clear of heavy creams, makeup or ointments that can end up blocking the sweat ducts.
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season
- Steps to get rid of Dandruff permanently
- Beauty benefits of Oranges for your Skin