Beetroot is commonly consumed by making its juice or in raw form such as salad. Beetroot juice is naturally strong, sweet and has several beauty and health benefits. To enhance the taste and benefits of beetroot juice, you can also add carrot to it. Beetroot juice being a rich source of iron, vitamins and minerals can give you healthy and glowing skin.
If inner body is healthy, it is sure to reflect on the outside. Drinking a glass of beetroot juice regularly helps cleanse the body of toxins.
Drinking the juice regularly and applying 1
tbsp of beetroot juice mixed with 1 tsp of lemon juice for 15 minutes before
washing it off at night before you go to bed will work wonders towards
lightening your skin complexion.
Stress at work or home, insufficient sleeping hours can lead to dark circles and puffy eyes. Regularly applying beetroot juice helps lighten up the dark circles and the puffy eyes. You will feel a lot of relief with the soothing agents present in beetroot juice.
Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks Take care of your skin: Whatever you do, without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. Wash your face every night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Do you need to clear blackheads naturally?
- How to handle common Skin Problems in winter?
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season