- Prevents premature graying
Combine curry leaves along with a hair
oil and apply them onto your scalp. For this purpose heat pure or virgin oil
and put one handful of fresh curry leaves. It is important to keep this curry
leaves washed and in a completely dried form so as to soak in oil. Once they
are mixed the oil will turn into a green color.
2. Stimulates hair growth
Take a handful of curry leaves and mix them with yogurt to make a paste and use it as a hair mask. Apply them on your hair and wait for 20 minutes. Once it is done, wash them off with water (preferably warm) and shampoo. Use this mask regularly so as to rejuvenate hair follicles and promote growth of new hair.
3. Reduces hair fall
Mix 2-3 curry leaves with a few drops of milk. Apply this paste onto your hair and wait for half an hour. After that wash it off and clean your hair as usual. This process if followed regularly will prevent hair fall to a great extend.
Quick and Easy Itch relief Oatmeal's avenanthramides block the release of inflammatory compounds, dramatically reducing itchiness. Grind 2 cups uncooked oatmeal into a coarse powder in a blender. Add 1/4 cup baking soda, mix, and store in a jar. Add 1 cup to a warm bath to soothe sunburned skin, or mix a handful with water until thick, and then apply the paste to relieve poison ivy.
- Beauty tips with curd for whitening, spots, glow
- Truth about using curry leaves for hair growth
- Beauty Tips for Teenage girls
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Tips to get rid of darkness under arm
- Dangers of Wearing Pointed heels
- How to grow thick hair naturally?
- How to take care of skin during Monsoon??