- Prevents premature graying
Combine curry leaves along with a hair
oil and apply them onto your scalp. For this purpose heat pure or virgin oil
and put one handful of fresh curry leaves. It is important to keep this curry
leaves washed and in a completely dried form so as to soak in oil. Once they
are mixed the oil will turn into a green color.
2. Stimulates hair growth
Take a handful of curry leaves and mix them with yogurt to make a paste and use it as a hair mask. Apply them on your hair and wait for 20 minutes. Once it is done, wash them off with water (preferably warm) and shampoo. Use this mask regularly so as to rejuvenate hair follicles and promote growth of new hair.
3. Reduces hair fall
Mix 2-3 curry leaves with a few drops of milk. Apply this paste onto your hair and wait for half an hour. After that wash it off and clean your hair as usual. This process if followed regularly will prevent hair fall to a great extend.
Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks Take care of your skin: Whatever you do, without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. Wash your face every night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Do you need to clear blackheads naturally?
- How to handle common Skin Problems in winter?
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season