- Tips with curd for skin whitening
Mix some fresh curd with tomato juice and evenly apply this mixture on the face and neck. Make sure that you have cleansed the face before applying this facial treatment. Mix curd with some turmeric, like with 1 teaspoonful of curd/ yoghurt and 1 pinch of turmeric powder. Apply that on the face and wash after 20 minutes. Do this daily to whiten your skin.
2. Tips for dark spots on the face
Mix curd and lemon juice in equal quantities. You would have to smear this face pack on your neck as well if there is some darkness. Keep this pack for 20 minutes then wash off. This is not for the sensitive skin but suitable for dry, normal, oily and combination skin too.
3. Tips for glowing
You will need some curd and sugar. Mix 1 teaspoonful of curd with 1 teaspoonful of sugar and apply evenly on the face. Keep this for 15 minutes. While washing this rub it in circular movements, this will scrub you face and your skin will become smoother and because of the curd it will start glowing.
4. Curd for dry skin
Curd can also heal the dry skin effectively. You can just use the plain curd and leave it for 30 minutes then rinse. This can be used on the body as well to keep the skin hydrated. Mix curd with some rose water and apply. Wash after 20 minutes. Do this daily till the time skin gets healed from the excessive dryness and patchiness.
Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks Take care of your skin: Whatever you do, without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. Wash your face every night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Do you need to clear blackheads naturally?
- How to handle common Skin Problems in winter?
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season