Protect your brain
Everyone loses brain volume as they age, but the stress hormone cortisol speeds the decline, said McGill University researchers. Help your mind unwind with a houseplant. Washington State University research shows that simply being in the presence of plants can stem stress.
Shield your heart
Old-man arteries are stiff with age, inhibiting blood flow and increasing the risk of a heart attack or stroke. However, Irish researchers found that supplementing with 500 milligrams (mg) of vitamin C daily significantly improves arterial flexibility. Spike your morning OJ with juice made from Acerola cherries.
Guard your hearing
To dodge deafness, start scrambling eggs. Yolks are a top source of phosphatidylcholine, a key component of the cell membranes in your ears. In a study from the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, rats fed this fatty acid were protected from age-induced hearing loss.
Steps to get rid of Dandruff permanently Neem and Olive Oil Crush the neem leaves to a powder. Mix the powder and olive oil in a bowl. Apply the paste to your scalp. Leave it on for about an hour. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Beauty benefits of Oranges for your Skin
- Home remedies to control hair fall
- Fairness tips for Men
- Tips for dealing with sore feet on the job
- Get rid of Winter skin woes with these remedies
- How to take care of your skin during the rainy season?
- Natural home remedies for Vaginal White discharge
- Beauty tips for your beautiful face