In continuation to the brand reinvention of its IICE VODKA series, Jagatjit Industries Limited, one of India’s largest Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) company, has announced the launch of three video commercials with Kalki Koechlin, its brand ambassador. The videos address strong issues around freedom of speech, thought, privacy, prohibited love and surrogacy that reflects both the bold spirit of the brand and its chosen brand ambassador Kalki. While one of the videos will be released as a TVC, the other two will be released on digital channels only and across the brands’ social properties.
“Our new ad campaign is a true reflection of the personality of our highly talented actor/ director brand ambassador, Kalki Koechlin’s whose ahead-of-her-times, liberated, and experimental nature allows us to honestly address issues that lie at the heart of every society struggling to modernize. IICE Vodka celebrates the ‘I’, i.e. the individual and promotes being yourself, and living your life your way, making your own choices and always being fearless to face the future. Through these ads we’re trying to change the rhetoric that is generally employed by our segment. First by drawing attention to bold but relevant subject matter and secondly to the current law that bans liquor companies from advertising liquor, says Roshini Sanah Jaiswal, Chief Restructuring Officer at Jagatjit industries.
Jagatjit Industries recently re-branded its IICE Vodka series including its packaging and flavors. The bottle has been given an artsy makeover and the flavors re-christened to‘Bare it All’ for the plain Vodka, ‘Undress the Orange’, ‘Bite the Apple’, and has introduced a new flavor called Kinky Chilli – ‘Feel the burn’. The new, chic design carries a reduced quantity of glass, thereby minimizing environmental impact.
Kalki Koechlin says, “There is a need to address issues head on if we wish to see a change. IICE Vodka’s bold, quirky, fearless and ready to face the future brand position is well articulated in these campaigns. I believe the brand will build a lot of loyalists among its consumers and I am excited to be part of this journey”.
The video campaign has been conceptualized by the in-house team of Jagatjit Industries, in association with Shiven Surendranath of Old School Films, who has produced and directed the film.
About IICE Vodka
IICE Vodka is manufactured from 100 % pure Grains and is triple distilled in a fully automated plant set up with Finnish technology adhering to all critical parameters in auto control loops. The product is mixed with select deep bore water after demineralization. The blend is further chilled and finally filtered through triple filtration system comprising of Carbon, Silver and Platinum impregnated Cartridges based on exclusive Russian Technology.
About Jagatjit Industries
Set up in 1944, Jagatjit Industries Limited, is one of the largest IMFL companies with an inception dating back to when India got its independence. The company manufactures the entire range of alcoholic beverages i.e. Whisky, Rum, Gin, Vodka & Brandy. The promise of JIL is to provide superior brands to customers at an affordable price. Ranked as the third largest IMFL producer in the country, JIL's main focus lies in manufacturing, distribution, export, and sale of IMFL.
Internationally the company exports products to countries all over the world, such as UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Malaysia, U.K., Eastern European and African countries.
About Kalki Koechlin
Kalki Koechlin is an Indian film actress of French descent who is known for her work in Hindi films. Koechlin made her screen debut with a supporting role in 2009 critically acclaimed Dev.D, which earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress. She subsequently featured in the commercially successful comedy-dramas Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011) and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013), both ranked among one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films, and earned her two Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress nominations. She also worked as a co-screenwriter with her then husband Anurag Kashyap for That Girl in Yellow Boots and also starred in the movie.
Koechlin won The Best Actress Award At The Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival for her role in Margarita with a Straw (2014), which was the only Indian film to be screened at the festival, and was also the runner-up at Seattle International Film Festival for Best Actress. Other notable works include thriller film Shaitan (2011), My Friend Pinto (2011), the critically successful political thriller Shanghai (2012) and the romantic comedy Happy Ending (2014).
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd, one of India’s fastest growing non-banking financial company (NBFC) and part of The Czech Republic-based Home Credit Group, has raised INR 1.53 billion in a first-ever securitization transaction of consumer durable asset loan receivables by the company in India.
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil