Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School (SRMS IBS), Lucknow and Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology (SRMS CET), Lucknow jointly organized their annual Cultural Festival ‘Blaze 2017’ on Saturday 4th March, 2017. The venue for the event was SRMS IBS, Lucknow and students from all colleges of Lucknow as well as other cities were invited to attend.
SRMS - Blaze 2017
Over 200 students from many reputable institutions from the region participated with enthusiasm in the myriad events. The institutions represented range of management domains, including agriculture and technology. Vivek Jaiswal, Participant from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, was thrilled to be at Blaze, saying, “The experience was too good and it is clear that SRMS students have worked very hard.”
Proceedings started at 8.30 a.m. with the Chief Guest Shri Dev Murti Ji, Chairman, SRMS Group of Institutions, welcoming all participants.
The events in the Fest included
Dance Events - Solo Dance, Duet Dance, Group Dance
Music Events - Solo Song, Instrumental, Group Song
Dramatics - SKIT, Nukkad Natak (Street Play)
LAN Games - FIFA, NFS - Most Wanted, Counter Strike
POISE - The Fashion Show
Prof. Uttam Kumar, Finance Faculty at SRMS IBS, was also a judge and faculty coordinator at Blaze 2017. He expressed his satisfaction with the conduct of the event saying, “Participation from all students, even the visiting students from other institutes, was overwhelming. The performances across all events were excellent and everyone enjoyed them.” In total, prizes worth Rs. 25000 were given to the winners of the above events by Shri Dev Murti Ji.
The culminating event was the DJ Night, which saw all students participating with great gusto on the dance floor! Akash Verma, 1stYear Student, SRMS IBS & Member of the Organising Committee, shared his memorable experience saying, “Working on coordinating an event and arranging the sponsorships for it was a great learning experience.”
The objective behind Blaze 2017 was to provide a common platform for students in Lucknow and other cities to simultaneously foster and encourage unity, talent and competitiveness. Sponsors for Blaze 2017 included Ola Cab, Lucknow Central, Jawed Habib, Nagina Neer, Radio city, Shree Radhika Tent House and JK Feeds.
UAE Exchange India Nizamabad Branch Extended for Customer Ease UAE Exchange India Nizamabad Branch Extended for Customer Ease It is the moment of honour for the Nizamabad branch to be called as “convenience branch” by the eminent lawyer and President of Rotary club-Nizamabad, Mr Jagadishwar Rao. Thriving to excellence by providing the best amenities and customised services, Nizamabad branch stand out as the best financial services provider of the locality for almost 2 decades. Aiming to deliver the quality services as per the stipulations of the valuable cu
- ICICI Bank Introduces Instant Personal Loans through ATMs
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur
- VKJ Infra Developers to Enter into Land Pooling
- Jugnoo Launches Bumbl - Workflow Automation Tool
- Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle
- Emaar India Organises Health Camp for its Construction Labourers on Dwarka Expressway
- Max Speciality Films Appoints Ramneek Jain as New CEO
- YES BANK and Tata ClassEdge partner with FIRST Global to Mentor 7 Indian Students Participating in FIRST
- Amway Presents Attitude Shining Star Fashion Show in Chennai
- Policybazaar.com Launches a New Campaign for Car Insurance
- Third Edition of Ashok Leyland India Busaward At Hyderabd.
- Bajaj Finance Offers Best Interest Rate of 8.05 percent on Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Jugnoo Turns EBITDA Positive, on Track for INR 70 Crores Annual Net Revenue
- Snapdeal Announces Daily Offers for Consumers around the Week
- The Business Athlete- The All-new BMW 5 Series Launched in India