Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School (SRMS IBS), Lucknow and Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology (SRMS CET), Lucknow jointly organized their annual Cultural Festival ‘Blaze 2017’ on Saturday 4th March, 2017. The venue for the event was SRMS IBS, Lucknow and students from all colleges of Lucknow as well as other cities were invited to attend.
SRMS - Blaze 2017
Over 200 students from many reputable institutions from the region participated with enthusiasm in the myriad events. The institutions represented range of management domains, including agriculture and technology. Vivek Jaiswal, Participant from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, was thrilled to be at Blaze, saying, “The experience was too good and it is clear that SRMS students have worked very hard.”
Proceedings started at 8.30 a.m. with the Chief Guest Shri Dev Murti Ji, Chairman, SRMS Group of Institutions, welcoming all participants.
The events in the Fest included
Dance Events - Solo Dance, Duet Dance, Group Dance
Music Events - Solo Song, Instrumental, Group Song
Dramatics - SKIT, Nukkad Natak (Street Play)
LAN Games - FIFA, NFS - Most Wanted, Counter Strike
POISE - The Fashion Show
Prof. Uttam Kumar, Finance Faculty at SRMS IBS, was also a judge and faculty coordinator at Blaze 2017. He expressed his satisfaction with the conduct of the event saying, “Participation from all students, even the visiting students from other institutes, was overwhelming. The performances across all events were excellent and everyone enjoyed them.” In total, prizes worth Rs. 25000 were given to the winners of the above events by Shri Dev Murti Ji.
The culminating event was the DJ Night, which saw all students participating with great gusto on the dance floor! Akash Verma, 1stYear Student, SRMS IBS & Member of the Organising Committee, shared his memorable experience saying, “Working on coordinating an event and arranging the sponsorships for it was a great learning experience.”
The objective behind Blaze 2017 was to provide a common platform for students in Lucknow and other cities to simultaneously foster and encourage unity, talent and competitiveness. Sponsors for Blaze 2017 included Ola Cab, Lucknow Central, Jawed Habib, Nagina Neer, Radio city, Shree Radhika Tent House and JK Feeds.
Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months Bajaj Finserv’s lending arm Bajaj Finance witnessed a rise in EMI card user base in past 12months. EMI card user base grew from 7.2 million to 9.8 million adding 2million new users. Company also witnessed a surge in the consumer finance business driven through No cost EMI option provided on consumer durable, digital and lifestyle products. Bajaj Finance’s consumer finance business now constitutes 41 per cent of the total loa
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India