Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School (SRMS IBS), Lucknow and Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology (SRMS CET), Lucknow jointly organized their annual Cultural Festival ‘Blaze 2017’ on Saturday 4th March, 2017. The venue for the event was SRMS IBS, Lucknow and students from all colleges of Lucknow as well as other cities were invited to attend.
SRMS - Blaze 2017
Over 200 students from many reputable institutions from the region participated with enthusiasm in the myriad events. The institutions represented range of management domains, including agriculture and technology. Vivek Jaiswal, Participant from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, was thrilled to be at Blaze, saying, “The experience was too good and it is clear that SRMS students have worked very hard.”
Proceedings started at 8.30 a.m. with the Chief Guest Shri Dev Murti Ji, Chairman, SRMS Group of Institutions, welcoming all participants.
The events in the Fest included
Dance Events - Solo Dance, Duet Dance, Group Dance
Music Events - Solo Song, Instrumental, Group Song
Dramatics - SKIT, Nukkad Natak (Street Play)
LAN Games - FIFA, NFS - Most Wanted, Counter Strike
POISE - The Fashion Show
Prof. Uttam Kumar, Finance Faculty at SRMS IBS, was also a judge and faculty coordinator at Blaze 2017. He expressed his satisfaction with the conduct of the event saying, “Participation from all students, even the visiting students from other institutes, was overwhelming. The performances across all events were excellent and everyone enjoyed them.” In total, prizes worth Rs. 25000 were given to the winners of the above events by Shri Dev Murti Ji.
The culminating event was the DJ Night, which saw all students participating with great gusto on the dance floor! Akash Verma, 1stYear Student, SRMS IBS & Member of the Organising Committee, shared his memorable experience saying, “Working on coordinating an event and arranging the sponsorships for it was a great learning experience.”
The objective behind Blaze 2017 was to provide a common platform for students in Lucknow and other cities to simultaneously foster and encourage unity, talent and competitiveness. Sponsors for Blaze 2017 included Ola Cab, Lucknow Central, Jawed Habib, Nagina Neer, Radio city, Shree Radhika Tent House and JK Feeds.
SHOPX Achieves 2.7 Cr GMV in a Single Day ShopX - India’s fastest growing digital offline platform, has achieved the landmark of INR 2.7Cr GMV in a single day. With the integration of technology and human touch, ShopX has strengthened its footprint by onboarding 40,000 retailers.
- Sugee Group Launches Sugee Sadan on Auspicious Day of Gudi Padwa
- Green Inch, a Water Conservation Initiative by Prince Piping Systems
- WNS Launches Brandttitude
- Cyfuture to Offer Cloud Services through CloudOYE
- Mobile App Invites You to Check Your myScore and Avail Easy Finance
- Get a Gift Voucher of up to Rs.15,000 when you Transfer your Home Loan
- HDFC Life, Giving the Country a Platform to Proudly Say Thank You
- Ficus Pax Set to Emerge as India's Largest Eco-friendly Packaging Company
- Hyundai Motor India Ties-up with Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering
- Enable Travel Powered by Cox & Kings to Make Travel Barrier Free for People with Disabilities
- Pet Adoption Weekend at HyperCITY
- SRMS IBS and SRMS CET, Lucknow Hold Joint Fest - Blaze 2017
- DST Provides Support to School in Hyderabad, India
- Constant Contact Expands to India
- Opteamix Recognized as a "Dream Company" to Work for by World HRD Congress