Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School (SRMS IBS), Lucknow and Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology (SRMS CET), Lucknow jointly organized their annual Cultural Festival ‘Blaze 2017’ on Saturday 4th March, 2017. The venue for the event was SRMS IBS, Lucknow and students from all colleges of Lucknow as well as other cities were invited to attend.
SRMS - Blaze 2017
Over 200 students from many reputable institutions from the region participated with enthusiasm in the myriad events. The institutions represented range of management domains, including agriculture and technology. Vivek Jaiswal, Participant from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, was thrilled to be at Blaze, saying, “The experience was too good and it is clear that SRMS students have worked very hard.”
Proceedings started at 8.30 a.m. with the Chief Guest Shri Dev Murti Ji, Chairman, SRMS Group of Institutions, welcoming all participants.
The events in the Fest included
Dance Events - Solo Dance, Duet Dance, Group Dance
Music Events - Solo Song, Instrumental, Group Song
Dramatics - SKIT, Nukkad Natak (Street Play)
LAN Games - FIFA, NFS - Most Wanted, Counter Strike
POISE - The Fashion Show
Prof. Uttam Kumar, Finance Faculty at SRMS IBS, was also a judge and faculty coordinator at Blaze 2017. He expressed his satisfaction with the conduct of the event saying, “Participation from all students, even the visiting students from other institutes, was overwhelming. The performances across all events were excellent and everyone enjoyed them.” In total, prizes worth Rs. 25000 were given to the winners of the above events by Shri Dev Murti Ji.
The culminating event was the DJ Night, which saw all students participating with great gusto on the dance floor! Akash Verma, 1stYear Student, SRMS IBS & Member of the Organising Committee, shared his memorable experience saying, “Working on coordinating an event and arranging the sponsorships for it was a great learning experience.”
The objective behind Blaze 2017 was to provide a common platform for students in Lucknow and other cities to simultaneously foster and encourage unity, talent and competitiveness. Sponsors for Blaze 2017 included Ola Cab, Lucknow Central, Jawed Habib, Nagina Neer, Radio city, Shree Radhika Tent House and JK Feeds.
Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific Tata Capital’s Investment Banking division has successfully advised on the acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs (“Spectro”), a leading environment and analytical product testing and inspection company in India, by Eurofins Scientific (“Eurofins”), one of the global leaders in bioanalytical testing.
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide