On a usual weekend at HyperCITY store in Malad on 4th and 5th March 2017, the customers were a part of something incredible. Standing by the pillar belief of providing customers with “Something Fresh Every day” and promising to give back to the society, HyperCITY Retail organised a Pet Adoption camp at the store.
As a part of community engagement initiative, HyperCITY Retail & Mars International (makers of Pedigree and Whiskas) hosted a Pet Adoption Camp in association with the World for All (NGO) to make a difference in the lives of shelter animals. The initiative was undertaken to encourage people to adopt stray and abandoned animals giving them a new home.
The campaign witnessed great participation from people across the city. Going viral on social media with #PetAPaw, the pet adoption initiative was the talk of the town on twitter and Facebook. With great support and involvement, HyperCITY along with other associates were able to provide homes to 20 animals.
It was a new start for the pets and a good end to the weekend.Pet Adoption Camp was hosted at HyperCITY, Malad Link Road, Next to InOrbit Mall, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months Bajaj Finserv’s lending arm Bajaj Finance witnessed a rise in EMI card user base in past 12months. EMI card user base grew from 7.2 million to 9.8 million adding 2million new users. Company also witnessed a surge in the consumer finance business driven through No cost EMI option provided on consumer durable, digital and lifestyle products. Bajaj Finance’s consumer finance business now constitutes 41 per cent of the total loa
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India