On a usual weekend at HyperCITY store in Malad on 4th and 5th March 2017, the customers were a part of something incredible. Standing by the pillar belief of providing customers with “Something Fresh Every day” and promising to give back to the society, HyperCITY Retail organised a Pet Adoption camp at the store.
As a part of community engagement initiative, HyperCITY Retail & Mars International (makers of Pedigree and Whiskas) hosted a Pet Adoption Camp in association with the World for All (NGO) to make a difference in the lives of shelter animals. The initiative was undertaken to encourage people to adopt stray and abandoned animals giving them a new home.
The campaign witnessed great participation from people across the city. Going viral on social media with #PetAPaw, the pet adoption initiative was the talk of the town on twitter and Facebook. With great support and involvement, HyperCITY along with other associates were able to provide homes to 20 animals.
It was a new start for the pets and a good end to the weekend.Pet Adoption Camp was hosted at HyperCITY, Malad Link Road, Next to InOrbit Mall, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
SHOPX Achieves 2.7 Cr GMV in a Single Day ShopX - India’s fastest growing digital offline platform, has achieved the landmark of INR 2.7Cr GMV in a single day. With the integration of technology and human touch, ShopX has strengthened its footprint by onboarding 40,000 retailers.
- Sugee Group Launches Sugee Sadan on Auspicious Day of Gudi Padwa
- Green Inch, a Water Conservation Initiative by Prince Piping Systems
- WNS Launches Brandttitude
- Cyfuture to Offer Cloud Services through CloudOYE
- Mobile App Invites You to Check Your myScore and Avail Easy Finance
- Get a Gift Voucher of up to Rs.15,000 when you Transfer your Home Loan
- HDFC Life, Giving the Country a Platform to Proudly Say Thank You
- Ficus Pax Set to Emerge as India's Largest Eco-friendly Packaging Company
- Hyundai Motor India Ties-up with Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering
- Enable Travel Powered by Cox & Kings to Make Travel Barrier Free for People with Disabilities
- Pet Adoption Weekend at HyperCITY
- SRMS IBS and SRMS CET, Lucknow Hold Joint Fest - Blaze 2017
- DST Provides Support to School in Hyderabad, India
- Constant Contact Expands to India
- Opteamix Recognized as a "Dream Company" to Work for by World HRD Congress