On a usual weekend at HyperCITY store in Malad on 4th and 5th March 2017, the customers were a part of something incredible. Standing by the pillar belief of providing customers with “Something Fresh Every day” and promising to give back to the society, HyperCITY Retail organised a Pet Adoption camp at the store.
As a part of community engagement initiative, HyperCITY Retail & Mars International (makers of Pedigree and Whiskas) hosted a Pet Adoption Camp in association with the World for All (NGO) to make a difference in the lives of shelter animals. The initiative was undertaken to encourage people to adopt stray and abandoned animals giving them a new home.
The campaign witnessed great participation from people across the city. Going viral on social media with #PetAPaw, the pet adoption initiative was the talk of the town on twitter and Facebook. With great support and involvement, HyperCITY along with other associates were able to provide homes to 20 animals.
It was a new start for the pets and a good end to the weekend.Pet Adoption Camp was hosted at HyperCITY, Malad Link Road, Next to InOrbit Mall, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Pidilite Industries Posts 6.8 Percent Growth on Consolidated Sales Pidilite Industries Posts 6.8 Percent Growth on Consolidated Sales, Operating Profit Pidilite Industries Limited, India’s leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants and construction chemicals today announced its financial results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2017.The Board of Directors has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 4.75 per share of Re. 1/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2017 (as compared to Rs 4.15 per share last year).FINANCIAL PERFORMANCEConsolidated Performanc
- VLCC Rolls Out Multi-city VLCC Makeup Festival to Celebrate Beauty of Indian Women
- BookMyTime is Now MyCarAndBike
- The Indian Standards for 5G Rollout to be Ready by 2018
- UTI - Opportunities Fund Declares Tax-free Dividend of 13%
- Tissot Partners with RCB as the Official Watch
- Renault India Launches New Duster Petrol with CVT
- V-Mart Crosses a Major Milestone as it Reports Over Rs 1000 Cr
- Tata Tea Urges Parents to Share an Important Message with their Children this Exam Season
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- SRM University B.Tech Counseling-2017 Starts from May 14th
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements
- U2opia Mobile Partners with Etisalat to Launch its Sponsored Data Platform
- IIntex opens its 50th Master Intex Care Partner (MICP) in Ahmedabad; 5th in Gujarat
- Bosch Announces New Indian and Global Apps for Indian Customers on Its Smartphone Integration Solution - mySpin
- Paisabazaar.com Ties-up with YES BANK to offer Pre-qualified Retail Financial Products