- Community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies
- Specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids to Polytechnic Colleges
Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the country’s largest exporter and the second largest car manufacturer inaugurated Hyundai Professional Development Center at Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata. All the CSR activities are being conducted towards HMIL’s long term commitment towards fulfilling its social objectives and support to community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies through tie-ups with Polytechnic Institutes with specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids.
Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “We are very happy about this association with Polytechnic College as Hyundai is a Responsible Corporate Citizen and advocates creating constant resource pool of skilled ‘Service Advisors’ for Automobile Service Industry. As a Caring manufacturer, it’s our duty and responsibility to continue such initiatives to benefit the industry and society on the whole.” The new curriculum will expose Automobile trade students to modern automobile technologies thereby increasing the opportunities of employability and career prospects.
The new syllabus and practical training at dealership will add yet another dimension to the existing syllabus supported by HMIL. The programme will benefit Polytechnic colleges in creating skillful professionals for the Indian Automotive Service Industry. Under its CSR Skill Development Program, Hyundai Motor India made its first ITI tie-up in 2012, to support community by enhancing education standards in-line with latest technologies at ITI.
As of now, Hyundai has tie-ups with 38 ITIs Pan India with minimum 1 ITI tie-up in each state. Almost 95% of trained graduates from the Skill Development Program (2012-2015) were recruited by Hyundai dealerships in 2016. The Programme has already benefited over 1000 students who studied the course in ITIs across the country. Hyundai has added another feather in its cap by inaugurating ‘Hyundai Body Training Academy’ (HBA) at Mohan Motor Hyundai, Kolkata to train Body Technician & Body shop Advisors keeping focus on Health, Safety & Standardized procedures to achieve higher Body shop operation efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
MIAL Bags the CII Renovative Kaizen Award MIAL Bags the CII Renovative Kaizen Award GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Limited (MIAL), the company that administers the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) was awarded the top rank at the 30th Kaizen Conference & Competition held on May 16 by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for creating a reusable dummy aircraft from scrap material in the renovative category of the awards. The annual awards by the prestigious industry body are given to organizations in recogniti
- Additional benefits from BMW India along with GST benefits
- Bajaj Finserv Reduces Home Loan Interest Rate to 8.50 Percent in its Special Offer
- BMW India is Fastest to GST
- Pidilite Industries Posts 6.8 Percent Growth on Consolidated Sales
- VLCC Rolls Out Multi-city VLCC Makeup Festival to Celebrate Beauty of Indian Women
- BookMyTime is Now MyCarAndBike
- The Indian Standards for 5G Rollout to be Ready by 2018
- UTI - Opportunities Fund Declares Tax-free Dividend of 13%
- Tissot Partners with RCB as the Official Watch
- Renault India Launches New Duster Petrol with CVT
- V-Mart Crosses a Major Milestone as it Reports Over Rs 1000 Cr
- Tata Tea Urges Parents to Share an Important Message with their Children this Exam Season
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- SRM University B.Tech Counseling-2017 Starts from May 14th
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements