- Community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies
- Specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids to Polytechnic Colleges
Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the country’s largest exporter and the second largest car manufacturer inaugurated Hyundai Professional Development Center at Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata. All the CSR activities are being conducted towards HMIL’s long term commitment towards fulfilling its social objectives and support to community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies through tie-ups with Polytechnic Institutes with specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids.
Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “We are very happy about this association with Polytechnic College as Hyundai is a Responsible Corporate Citizen and advocates creating constant resource pool of skilled ‘Service Advisors’ for Automobile Service Industry. As a Caring manufacturer, it’s our duty and responsibility to continue such initiatives to benefit the industry and society on the whole.” The new curriculum will expose Automobile trade students to modern automobile technologies thereby increasing the opportunities of employability and career prospects.
The new syllabus and practical training at dealership will add yet another dimension to the existing syllabus supported by HMIL. The programme will benefit Polytechnic colleges in creating skillful professionals for the Indian Automotive Service Industry. Under its CSR Skill Development Program, Hyundai Motor India made its first ITI tie-up in 2012, to support community by enhancing education standards in-line with latest technologies at ITI.
As of now, Hyundai has tie-ups with 38 ITIs Pan India with minimum 1 ITI tie-up in each state. Almost 95% of trained graduates from the Skill Development Program (2012-2015) were recruited by Hyundai dealerships in 2016. The Programme has already benefited over 1000 students who studied the course in ITIs across the country. Hyundai has added another feather in its cap by inaugurating ‘Hyundai Body Training Academy’ (HBA) at Mohan Motor Hyundai, Kolkata to train Body Technician & Body shop Advisors keeping focus on Health, Safety & Standardized procedures to achieve higher Body shop operation efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
ICICI Bank Introduces Instant Personal Loans through ATMs ICICI Bank Introduces Instant Personal Loans through ATMs ICICI Bank, India’s largest private sector bank by consolidated assets, announced the launch of instant disbursal of personal loans through ATMs. This service enables existing salaried customers of the bank to get pre-qualified personal loans in their savings account instantly, in a completely digital and paperless manner. The facility improves customer experience as it offers a bouquet of unique features
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur
- VKJ Infra Developers to Enter into Land Pooling
- Jugnoo Launches Bumbl - Workflow Automation Tool
- Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle
- Emaar India Organises Health Camp for its Construction Labourers on Dwarka Expressway
- Max Speciality Films Appoints Ramneek Jain as New CEO
- YES BANK and Tata ClassEdge partner with FIRST Global to Mentor 7 Indian Students Participating in FIRST
- Amway Presents Attitude Shining Star Fashion Show in Chennai
- Policybazaar.com Launches a New Campaign for Car Insurance
- Third Edition of Ashok Leyland India Busaward At Hyderabd.
- Bajaj Finance Offers Best Interest Rate of 8.05 percent on Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Jugnoo Turns EBITDA Positive, on Track for INR 70 Crores Annual Net Revenue
- Snapdeal Announces Daily Offers for Consumers around the Week
- The Business Athlete- The All-new BMW 5 Series Launched in India
- BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities