- Community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies
- Specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids to Polytechnic Colleges
Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the country’s largest exporter and the second largest car manufacturer inaugurated Hyundai Professional Development Center at Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata. All the CSR activities are being conducted towards HMIL’s long term commitment towards fulfilling its social objectives and support to community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies through tie-ups with Polytechnic Institutes with specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids.
Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “We are very happy about this association with Polytechnic College as Hyundai is a Responsible Corporate Citizen and advocates creating constant resource pool of skilled ‘Service Advisors’ for Automobile Service Industry. As a Caring manufacturer, it’s our duty and responsibility to continue such initiatives to benefit the industry and society on the whole.” The new curriculum will expose Automobile trade students to modern automobile technologies thereby increasing the opportunities of employability and career prospects.
The new syllabus and practical training at dealership will add yet another dimension to the existing syllabus supported by HMIL. The programme will benefit Polytechnic colleges in creating skillful professionals for the Indian Automotive Service Industry. Under its CSR Skill Development Program, Hyundai Motor India made its first ITI tie-up in 2012, to support community by enhancing education standards in-line with latest technologies at ITI.
As of now, Hyundai has tie-ups with 38 ITIs Pan India with minimum 1 ITI tie-up in each state. Almost 95% of trained graduates from the Skill Development Program (2012-2015) were recruited by Hyundai dealerships in 2016. The Programme has already benefited over 1000 students who studied the course in ITIs across the country. Hyundai has added another feather in its cap by inaugurating ‘Hyundai Body Training Academy’ (HBA) at Mohan Motor Hyundai, Kolkata to train Body Technician & Body shop Advisors keeping focus on Health, Safety & Standardized procedures to achieve higher Body shop operation efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months Bajaj Finserv’s lending arm Bajaj Finance witnessed a rise in EMI card user base in past 12months. EMI card user base grew from 7.2 million to 9.8 million adding 2million new users. Company also witnessed a surge in the consumer finance business driven through No cost EMI option provided on consumer durable, digital and lifestyle products. Bajaj Finance’s consumer finance business now constitutes 41 per cent of the total loa
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India