- Community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies
- Specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids to Polytechnic Colleges
Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the country’s largest exporter and the second largest car manufacturer inaugurated Hyundai Professional Development Center at Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata. All the CSR activities are being conducted towards HMIL’s long term commitment towards fulfilling its social objectives and support to community enhancement on education standards, in-line with latest technologies through tie-ups with Polytechnic Institutes with specially designed curriculum, training material, car, engine, gear box & other learning aids.
Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO - Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “We are very happy about this association with Polytechnic College as Hyundai is a Responsible Corporate Citizen and advocates creating constant resource pool of skilled ‘Service Advisors’ for Automobile Service Industry. As a Caring manufacturer, it’s our duty and responsibility to continue such initiatives to benefit the industry and society on the whole.” The new curriculum will expose Automobile trade students to modern automobile technologies thereby increasing the opportunities of employability and career prospects.
The new syllabus and practical training at dealership will add yet another dimension to the existing syllabus supported by HMIL. The programme will benefit Polytechnic colleges in creating skillful professionals for the Indian Automotive Service Industry. Under its CSR Skill Development Program, Hyundai Motor India made its first ITI tie-up in 2012, to support community by enhancing education standards in-line with latest technologies at ITI.
As of now, Hyundai has tie-ups with 38 ITIs Pan India with minimum 1 ITI tie-up in each state. Almost 95% of trained graduates from the Skill Development Program (2012-2015) were recruited by Hyundai dealerships in 2016. The Programme has already benefited over 1000 students who studied the course in ITIs across the country. Hyundai has added another feather in its cap by inaugurating ‘Hyundai Body Training Academy’ (HBA) at Mohan Motor Hyundai, Kolkata to train Body Technician & Body shop Advisors keeping focus on Health, Safety & Standardized procedures to achieve higher Body shop operation efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
SHOPX Achieves 2.7 Cr GMV in a Single Day ShopX - India’s fastest growing digital offline platform, has achieved the landmark of INR 2.7Cr GMV in a single day. With the integration of technology and human touch, ShopX has strengthened its footprint by onboarding 40,000 retailers.
- Sugee Group Launches Sugee Sadan on Auspicious Day of Gudi Padwa
- Green Inch, a Water Conservation Initiative by Prince Piping Systems
- WNS Launches Brandttitude
- Cyfuture to Offer Cloud Services through CloudOYE
- Mobile App Invites You to Check Your myScore and Avail Easy Finance
- Get a Gift Voucher of up to Rs.15,000 when you Transfer your Home Loan
- HDFC Life, Giving the Country a Platform to Proudly Say Thank You
- Ficus Pax Set to Emerge as India's Largest Eco-friendly Packaging Company
- Hyundai Motor India Ties-up with Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering
- Enable Travel Powered by Cox & Kings to Make Travel Barrier Free for People with Disabilities
- Pet Adoption Weekend at HyperCITY
- SRMS IBS and SRMS CET, Lucknow Hold Joint Fest - Blaze 2017
- DST Provides Support to School in Hyderabad, India
- Constant Contact Expands to India
- Opteamix Recognized as a "Dream Company" to Work for by World HRD Congress