As part of Vision 2020, Ficus Pax, a company founded in 1999, has drawn up plans to emerge as India’s largest & most reliable complete packaging solutions provider, with a focus on environment-friendly products. Mr. Ameen Rahaman, Chairman & Managing Director, Ficus Pax™ says, “Our focus is on replacing wood and plywood being used in the packaging products with more eco-friendly, reusable and recyclable material.
Our In-house engineering team constantly reviews and improves existing products, as well as products in the pipeline. Each product is tested for various technical parameters that ensure high levels of reliability and functionality.”Ficus Pax has 10 plants pan India and aims for revenue of $ 200 million. It has plans to extend operations to the Middle East and other countries.
For many of them, FICUS is a single source, as the company offers packaging solutions for high-value goods, in Honeycomb, Wood, Plywood, Pinewood, Paper, Foams and related accessories for a wide range of Industrial sectors- Renewable energy, Healthcare, Aerospace, UPS Systems, Electrical & Electronics, Telecom, Auto-components, Pharma etc. With its own Paper Corrugation and Honeycomb plants, among the largest in India, Ficus Pax has earned the trust of customers, who are Global leaders, over the last 17 years.
Mr. Ameen Rahaman, a Law graduate, has been an industrialist of 45 years standing. Capt. B. R. Vijayendra is an ex-serviceman and industrialist for 30 years.The Company’s innovations have resulted in award winning products that are user-friendly and eco-friendly. The company has won several awards both from the Government of India as well as from Customers.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Additional benefits from BMW India along with GST benefits Additional benefits from BMW India along with GST benefits Additional benefits (in addition to GST benefits) on select models include Reduced Rate of Interest of 7.90%. Complimentary service and maintenance for 3 years. Complimentary Insurance for 1 year. Assured Buyback up to 4 years.
- Bajaj Finserv Reduces Home Loan Interest Rate to 8.50 Percent in its Special Offer
- BMW India is Fastest to GST
- Pidilite Industries Posts 6.8 Percent Growth on Consolidated Sales
- VLCC Rolls Out Multi-city VLCC Makeup Festival to Celebrate Beauty of Indian Women
- BookMyTime is Now MyCarAndBike
- The Indian Standards for 5G Rollout to be Ready by 2018
- UTI - Opportunities Fund Declares Tax-free Dividend of 13%
- Tissot Partners with RCB as the Official Watch
- Renault India Launches New Duster Petrol with CVT
- V-Mart Crosses a Major Milestone as it Reports Over Rs 1000 Cr
- Tata Tea Urges Parents to Share an Important Message with their Children this Exam Season
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- SRM University B.Tech Counseling-2017 Starts from May 14th
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements
- U2opia Mobile Partners with Etisalat to Launch its Sponsored Data Platform