As part of Vision 2020, Ficus Pax, a company founded in 1999, has drawn up plans to emerge as India’s largest & most reliable complete packaging solutions provider, with a focus on environment-friendly products. Mr. Ameen Rahaman, Chairman & Managing Director, Ficus Pax™ says, “Our focus is on replacing wood and plywood being used in the packaging products with more eco-friendly, reusable and recyclable material.
Our In-house engineering team constantly reviews and improves existing products, as well as products in the pipeline. Each product is tested for various technical parameters that ensure high levels of reliability and functionality.”Ficus Pax has 10 plants pan India and aims for revenue of $ 200 million. It has plans to extend operations to the Middle East and other countries.
For many of them, FICUS is a single source, as the company offers packaging solutions for high-value goods, in Honeycomb, Wood, Plywood, Pinewood, Paper, Foams and related accessories for a wide range of Industrial sectors- Renewable energy, Healthcare, Aerospace, UPS Systems, Electrical & Electronics, Telecom, Auto-components, Pharma etc. With its own Paper Corrugation and Honeycomb plants, among the largest in India, Ficus Pax has earned the trust of customers, who are Global leaders, over the last 17 years.
Mr. Ameen Rahaman, a Law graduate, has been an industrialist of 45 years standing. Capt. B. R. Vijayendra is an ex-serviceman and industrialist for 30 years.The Company’s innovations have resulted in award winning products that are user-friendly and eco-friendly. The company has won several awards both from the Government of India as well as from Customers.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated