Vodafone India, one of the country's leading telecommunications service providers, on Thursday announced the launch of National Mobile Number Portability (NMNP), aligning with the government's mandate to roll out pan-India Mobile Number Portability services from 3 July, 2015.
"Customers will be the biggest gainers of the National MNP service as it allows them to carry their existing number across India and also choose the operator of their choice. Vodafone has benefited from the intra-circle MNP that was rolled out in 2011 and we look forward to a similar response this time," said Vodafone India Chief Commercial Officer Vivek Mathur.
Customers looking for the convenience of retaining their existing number at the new location can avail the benefits of National MNP service.Vodafone India has a pan India base of over 184 million customers serviced through a network of over 130,000 sites, of which over 35,000 are 3G sites.This makes Vodafone India, the fifth largest network in the world. Vodafone also has the largest retail footprint with over 9,800 exclusive retail stores across India.
Thanes most Coveted Residential Project Hosts One of the Biggest Hollywood Celebrity Trainers Thane's most Coveted Residential Project Hosts One of the Biggest Hollywood Celebrity Trainers Staying true to its philosophy of bringing best-in-class global partners to India, Lodha Group has partnered with Ramona Braganza, Hollywood’s leading celebrity fitness trainer, to offer her world renowned 3-2-1 fitness regime. The holistic fitness programme aimed at burning fat, increase stamina, flexibility and manage stress is being offered exclusively to the Lodha Luxuria Priva residents. Voted as
- Paisabazaar.com Sources the Biggest Ever Single Unsecured Loan of Rs. 75 Lakh for Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tickets for "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition" Launch Event Sold Out in 60 Seconds
- ixigo Honours Indian Heroes With a Fund Raise Campaign on Armed Forces Flag Day
- MP Birla Cement and Mohun Bagan Athletic Club Come Together
- Nuvoco Wins the FICCI CSR Jury Award for Women Empowerment
- CASHe Launches Fintech Industry's First Distributed Ledger Based Smart Contract Tokens at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Subway Launches Winter Feast with Classy Combos
- Industry Risk Review by Alea Consulting on Defence Sector in India
- 24MRC Network Felicitated the Winners of 2017 Leaders Awards
- Finally, the Black Friday Sale Truly Arrives in India
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once