Vodafone India, one of the country's leading telecommunications service providers, on Thursday announced the launch of National Mobile Number Portability (NMNP), aligning with the government's mandate to roll out pan-India Mobile Number Portability services from 3 July, 2015.
"Customers will be the biggest gainers of the National MNP service as it allows them to carry their existing number across India and also choose the operator of their choice. Vodafone has benefited from the intra-circle MNP that was rolled out in 2011 and we look forward to a similar response this time," said Vodafone India Chief Commercial Officer Vivek Mathur.
Customers looking for the convenience of retaining their existing number at the new location can avail the benefits of National MNP service.Vodafone India has a pan India base of over 184 million customers serviced through a network of over 130,000 sites, of which over 35,000 are 3G sites.This makes Vodafone India, the fifth largest network in the world. Vodafone also has the largest retail footprint with over 9,800 exclusive retail stores across India.
Bosch Announces New Indian and Global Apps for Indian Customers on Its Smartphone Integration Solution - mySpin Bosch Announces New Indian and Global Apps for Indian Customers on Its Smartphone Integration Solution - mySpin | Bosch Announces New Indian and Global Apps for Indian Customers on Its Smartphone Integration Solution - mySpin
- Paisabazaar.com Ties-up with YES BANK to offer Pre-qualified Retail Financial Products
- Allcargo Logistics Collaborates with Concor for Rail Connectivity Solutions
- Top Leaders and Opinion Makers Discuss India
- ICICI Lombard Becomes First Private Sector General Insurance
- Ola Launches Auto Driver Partner Mela Pan-India; Plans to Reach Out to Over 1,00,000 Driver Entrepreneurs Across 10 Cities
- CMS Asia to Release 'Eye on Content' Study at 4th edition on 4-5th May about State of Content Marketing in India
- Vodafone to Launch Pan-India Mobile Number Portability on 3 July
- Hyundai's Innovative 'Comebackpedia' Tops Meme Marketing
- Urban Ladder Partners with Award-winning Interior Designer, Ashiesh Shah
- Sagar Kamath Launches Debut Novel Chronux
- Washington Apple Wagon Tour Starts with a Bang
- Gifting goes Hi-tech with Bitxoxo's Bitcoin Pre-paid Gift Card
- Public Pension Capital Acquires Viteos Fund Services
- INTEX Partners with LIFE NGO
- Retail Chain Baby Care Mulls Major Expansion in Chennai