Content Marketing Summit Asia, the largest content marketing conference in APAC, is all set to launch version 2 of its content study that focuses on State of Content Marketing in India. The last study was conducted 2 years back with over 380 CMOs in India. This study is now named as ‘Eye on Content’ and has been conducted in association with Times Group. The study tries to monitor various challenges & barriers related to content marketing in India. The respondents are asked questions about their current method of content production, content management & content distribution along with how they invest in various formats of the content. The study is trying to predict how brands are investing in content in the next 12 months. RP Singh, Chairperson & Producer – CMS Asia, will be releasing the excerpts of the study at the 4th annual edition of the conference scheduled for 4-5th May at The Westin, Gurgaon. “We have seen a remarkable difference in the state of content marketing in India if we compare the results with the last study. Brands are now more aware and willing to explore content for their marketing & business objectives. Full report will be available to CMS Asia delegates first and will be available for larger access later in May 2017” says RP Singh. CMS Asia 2017 will bring over 50 global C-Suite experts and 500 delegates under one roof to discuss content marketing ecosystem in India. The speakers will be a good mix of brands, publishers, tech enablers & agency partners. For last 4 years, CMS Asia is the largest & premier content marketing conference in the entire Asia Pacific region.
About CMS Asia Content Marketing Summit, as the name suggests, is a premier event where some of the greatest minds, savvy brands, renowned publishers, innovative technology enablers and leading practitioners from across the world come together to explore the exciting world of content marketing. While the discipline itself isn’t anything new, the rapid expansion of digital media and the growing clout of social media have altered Content Marketing in unexpected ways. This metamorphosis presents exciting new opportunities for brands, publishers, agency partners and independent creators alike.
IIntex opens its 50th Master Intex Care Partner (MICP) in Ahmedabad; 5th in Gujarat Intex Technologies, one of the leading consumer electronics company reached a new milestone in strengthening its after-sales service network with the opening of its 50th Master Intex Care Partner (MICP) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat today. The 2700 sq. ft. MICP is the second in Ahmedabad and 5th in Gujarat catering directly to consumers as well as to all the Intex Care Partners / service centers already running in Gujarat.
- Bosch Announces New Indian and Global Apps for Indian Customers on Its Smartphone Integration Solution - mySpin
- Paisabazaar.com Ties-up with YES BANK to offer Pre-qualified Retail Financial Products
- Allcargo Logistics Collaborates with Concor for Rail Connectivity Solutions
- Top Leaders and Opinion Makers Discuss India
- ICICI Lombard Becomes First Private Sector General Insurance
- Ola Launches Auto Driver Partner Mela Pan-India; Plans to Reach Out to Over 1,00,000 Driver Entrepreneurs Across 10 Cities
- CMS Asia to Release 'Eye on Content' Study at 4th edition on 4-5th May about State of Content Marketing in India
- Vodafone to Launch Pan-India Mobile Number Portability on 3 July
- Hyundai's Innovative 'Comebackpedia' Tops Meme Marketing
- Urban Ladder Partners with Award-winning Interior Designer, Ashiesh Shah
- Sagar Kamath Launches Debut Novel Chronux
- Washington Apple Wagon Tour Starts with a Bang
- Gifting goes Hi-tech with Bitxoxo's Bitcoin Pre-paid Gift Card
- Public Pension Capital Acquires Viteos Fund Services
- INTEX Partners with LIFE NGO