Content Marketing Summit Asia, the largest content marketing conference in APAC, is all set to launch version 2 of its content study that focuses on State of Content Marketing in India. The last study was conducted 2 years back with over 380 CMOs in India. This study is now named as ‘Eye on Content’ and has been conducted in association with Times Group. The study tries to monitor various challenges & barriers related to content marketing in India. The respondents are asked questions about their current method of content production, content management & content distribution along with how they invest in various formats of the content. The study is trying to predict how brands are investing in content in the next 12 months. RP Singh, Chairperson & Producer – CMS Asia, will be releasing the excerpts of the study at the 4th annual edition of the conference scheduled for 4-5th May at The Westin, Gurgaon. “We have seen a remarkable difference in the state of content marketing in India if we compare the results with the last study. Brands are now more aware and willing to explore content for their marketing & business objectives. Full report will be available to CMS Asia delegates first and will be available for larger access later in May 2017” says RP Singh. CMS Asia 2017 will bring over 50 global C-Suite experts and 500 delegates under one roof to discuss content marketing ecosystem in India. The speakers will be a good mix of brands, publishers, tech enablers & agency partners. For last 4 years, CMS Asia is the largest & premier content marketing conference in the entire Asia Pacific region.
About CMS Asia Content Marketing Summit, as the name suggests, is a premier event where some of the greatest minds, savvy brands, renowned publishers, innovative technology enablers and leading practitioners from across the world come together to explore the exciting world of content marketing. While the discipline itself isn’t anything new, the rapid expansion of digital media and the growing clout of social media have altered Content Marketing in unexpected ways. This metamorphosis presents exciting new opportunities for brands, publishers, agency partners and independent creators alike.
Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs Tata Power, India’s largest integrated power company, today announced that the company’s generation capacity increased by close to 13% percent in Q1 FY18 as compared to Q1 FY17. The company, together with all its subsidiaries and jointly controlled entities, has an installed generation capacity of 10,466 MW (as of August 2017).
- Ruchi Soya Industries Welcomes Hike in Import Duty on Edible Oils
- Delhi to Host 4th India - International MSME & Startup Expo 2017
- The Voice India Fame Mohd. Danish Launched his First Official Poster of his Upcoming Song - We Indians
- V-Mart Organizes Its Flagship Business Program
- Consolidated Net Revenue Q1 FY18 Rs. 58,651 Crores, Consolidated PAT Rs. 3,200 Crores
- Air Force Band and Moonshine Band at Phoenix Marketcity
- STEM Summer Day Camp to Support Latino and African American Girls in Southern California
- Jaguar I-PACE Concept Named Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2017
- Vodafone's #LookUp Movement to Keep Relationships Real is Winning Hearts Across India
- Epitome of Sportiness and Driving Pleasure: BMW Launches the New BMW 320d Edition Sport in India
- RBI cuts repo rates by 25 bps to 6 per cent, home loans may get cheaper
- Videocon Edge Eyes 12% Market Share of the Rs. 1600 Cr Enterprise Communication Solution Market in FY 17-18
- Soon, your order on Flipkart may be delivered by Amazon
- ItzCash, Parent Ebix Inc. Commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur