Content Marketing Summit Asia, the largest content marketing conference in APAC, is all set to launch version 2 of its content study that focuses on State of Content Marketing in India. The last study was conducted 2 years back with over 380 CMOs in India. This study is now named as ‘Eye on Content’ and has been conducted in association with Times Group. The study tries to monitor various challenges & barriers related to content marketing in India. The respondents are asked questions about their current method of content production, content management & content distribution along with how they invest in various formats of the content. The study is trying to predict how brands are investing in content in the next 12 months. RP Singh, Chairperson & Producer – CMS Asia, will be releasing the excerpts of the study at the 4th annual edition of the conference scheduled for 4-5th May at The Westin, Gurgaon. “We have seen a remarkable difference in the state of content marketing in India if we compare the results with the last study. Brands are now more aware and willing to explore content for their marketing & business objectives. Full report will be available to CMS Asia delegates first and will be available for larger access later in May 2017” says RP Singh. CMS Asia 2017 will bring over 50 global C-Suite experts and 500 delegates under one roof to discuss content marketing ecosystem in India. The speakers will be a good mix of brands, publishers, tech enablers & agency partners. For last 4 years, CMS Asia is the largest & premier content marketing conference in the entire Asia Pacific region.
About CMS Asia Content Marketing Summit, as the name suggests, is a premier event where some of the greatest minds, savvy brands, renowned publishers, innovative technology enablers and leading practitioners from across the world come together to explore the exciting world of content marketing. While the discipline itself isn’t anything new, the rapid expansion of digital media and the growing clout of social media have altered Content Marketing in unexpected ways. This metamorphosis presents exciting new opportunities for brands, publishers, agency partners and independent creators alike.
Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017 Rana Kapoor Recognized as ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute has been recognized as the ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ at NRI World Summit & Pride of India Awards 2017 organized by NRI Institute at the House of Lords, London.
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation