Content Marketing Summit Asia, the largest content marketing conference in APAC, is all set to launch version 2 of its content study that focuses on State of Content Marketing in India. The last study was conducted 2 years back with over 380 CMOs in India. This study is now named as ‘Eye on Content’ and has been conducted in association with Times Group. The study tries to monitor various challenges & barriers related to content marketing in India. The respondents are asked questions about their current method of content production, content management & content distribution along with how they invest in various formats of the content. The study is trying to predict how brands are investing in content in the next 12 months. RP Singh, Chairperson & Producer – CMS Asia, will be releasing the excerpts of the study at the 4th annual edition of the conference scheduled for 4-5th May at The Westin, Gurgaon. “We have seen a remarkable difference in the state of content marketing in India if we compare the results with the last study. Brands are now more aware and willing to explore content for their marketing & business objectives. Full report will be available to CMS Asia delegates first and will be available for larger access later in May 2017” says RP Singh. CMS Asia 2017 will bring over 50 global C-Suite experts and 500 delegates under one roof to discuss content marketing ecosystem in India. The speakers will be a good mix of brands, publishers, tech enablers & agency partners. For last 4 years, CMS Asia is the largest & premier content marketing conference in the entire Asia Pacific region.
About CMS Asia Content Marketing Summit, as the name suggests, is a premier event where some of the greatest minds, savvy brands, renowned publishers, innovative technology enablers and leading practitioners from across the world come together to explore the exciting world of content marketing. While the discipline itself isn’t anything new, the rapid expansion of digital media and the growing clout of social media have altered Content Marketing in unexpected ways. This metamorphosis presents exciting new opportunities for brands, publishers, agency partners and independent creators alike.
BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities | US-based BNI, World’s largest and most successful business networking organization widens its reach across the country, through its participation in Master Franchise Show 2017, taking place in New Delhi on June 24 & 25. Present across 71 countries worldwide
- Luxury Brand OMEGA Launches 1957 Trilogy Limited Edition Watches
- Retail Banking Study Highlights Digital Disruption
- Wipro Achieves AWS Service Delivery Status for AWS Service Catalog
- Alibaba Mobile Business Group Appoints Damon Xi as Head of UCWeb India, Indonesia
- Tata Consultancy Services TAP Platform Recognized as a Strong Performer in eProcurement
- Huawei and China Mobile Jointly Established the Trial Field to Verify 5G High Band and Low Band Coordination Technology
- Tata Capital Brings the 'Salaam Loans' Initiative to Deserving Individuals in Mumbai's Dharavi and Golibar Area
- Vodafone Customer from Pune Wins Bumper Prize
- This Summer Snapdeal Partners with Leading Banks to bring an Array of Offers for Customers
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements
- Dassault Systèmes Ushers in a Digital Transformation of Manufacturing in India at "Manufacturing in the Age of Experience"
- Airtel Business Launches First of its Kind Digital Platform to offer Integrated Solutions to Emerging Businesses
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Witnesses a Growth of 18 Percent in the Quarter Ended March 2017
- Wipro Limited Launches New Brand Identity; Rearticulates its Values
- Mumbai International Airport to Celebrate World Environment Day