Content Marketing Summit Asia, the largest content marketing conference in APAC, is all set to launch version 2 of its content study that focuses on State of Content Marketing in India. The last study was conducted 2 years back with over 380 CMOs in India. This study is now named as ‘Eye on Content’ and has been conducted in association with Times Group. The study tries to monitor various challenges & barriers related to content marketing in India. The respondents are asked questions about their current method of content production, content management & content distribution along with how they invest in various formats of the content. The study is trying to predict how brands are investing in content in the next 12 months. RP Singh, Chairperson & Producer – CMS Asia, will be releasing the excerpts of the study at the 4th annual edition of the conference scheduled for 4-5th May at The Westin, Gurgaon. “We have seen a remarkable difference in the state of content marketing in India if we compare the results with the last study. Brands are now more aware and willing to explore content for their marketing & business objectives. Full report will be available to CMS Asia delegates first and will be available for larger access later in May 2017” says RP Singh. CMS Asia 2017 will bring over 50 global C-Suite experts and 500 delegates under one roof to discuss content marketing ecosystem in India. The speakers will be a good mix of brands, publishers, tech enablers & agency partners. For last 4 years, CMS Asia is the largest & premier content marketing conference in the entire Asia Pacific region.
About CMS Asia Content Marketing Summit, as the name suggests, is a premier event where some of the greatest minds, savvy brands, renowned publishers, innovative technology enablers and leading practitioners from across the world come together to explore the exciting world of content marketing. While the discipline itself isn’t anything new, the rapid expansion of digital media and the growing clout of social media have altered Content Marketing in unexpected ways. This metamorphosis presents exciting new opportunities for brands, publishers, agency partners and independent creators alike.
Additional benefits from BMW India along with GST benefits Additional benefits from BMW India along with GST benefits Additional benefits (in addition to GST benefits) on select models include Reduced Rate of Interest of 7.90%. Complimentary service and maintenance for 3 years. Complimentary Insurance for 1 year. Assured Buyback up to 4 years.
- Bajaj Finserv Reduces Home Loan Interest Rate to 8.50 Percent in its Special Offer
- BMW India is Fastest to GST
- Pidilite Industries Posts 6.8 Percent Growth on Consolidated Sales
- VLCC Rolls Out Multi-city VLCC Makeup Festival to Celebrate Beauty of Indian Women
- BookMyTime is Now MyCarAndBike
- The Indian Standards for 5G Rollout to be Ready by 2018
- UTI - Opportunities Fund Declares Tax-free Dividend of 13%
- Tissot Partners with RCB as the Official Watch
- Renault India Launches New Duster Petrol with CVT
- V-Mart Crosses a Major Milestone as it Reports Over Rs 1000 Cr
- Tata Tea Urges Parents to Share an Important Message with their Children this Exam Season
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- SRM University B.Tech Counseling-2017 Starts from May 14th
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements
- U2opia Mobile Partners with Etisalat to Launch its Sponsored Data Platform