Content Marketing Summit Asia, the largest content marketing conference in APAC, is all set to launch version 2 of its content study that focuses on State of Content Marketing in India. The last study was conducted 2 years back with over 380 CMOs in India. This study is now named as ‘Eye on Content’ and has been conducted in association with Times Group. The study tries to monitor various challenges & barriers related to content marketing in India. The respondents are asked questions about their current method of content production, content management & content distribution along with how they invest in various formats of the content. The study is trying to predict how brands are investing in content in the next 12 months. RP Singh, Chairperson & Producer – CMS Asia, will be releasing the excerpts of the study at the 4th annual edition of the conference scheduled for 4-5th May at The Westin, Gurgaon. “We have seen a remarkable difference in the state of content marketing in India if we compare the results with the last study. Brands are now more aware and willing to explore content for their marketing & business objectives. Full report will be available to CMS Asia delegates first and will be available for larger access later in May 2017” says RP Singh. CMS Asia 2017 will bring over 50 global C-Suite experts and 500 delegates under one roof to discuss content marketing ecosystem in India. The speakers will be a good mix of brands, publishers, tech enablers & agency partners. For last 4 years, CMS Asia is the largest & premier content marketing conference in the entire Asia Pacific region.
About CMS Asia Content Marketing Summit, as the name suggests, is a premier event where some of the greatest minds, savvy brands, renowned publishers, innovative technology enablers and leading practitioners from across the world come together to explore the exciting world of content marketing. While the discipline itself isn’t anything new, the rapid expansion of digital media and the growing clout of social media have altered Content Marketing in unexpected ways. This metamorphosis presents exciting new opportunities for brands, publishers, agency partners and independent creators alike.
Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle Tata Motors Limited and MAHLE, one of the world’s 20 largest suppliers to the automotive industry, have signed a joint development agreement for designing and developing a Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System (SL–MAC), under the aegis of United Nations Environment. MAHLE and Tata Motors, along with the Institute for Governance and Sustainable Development (IGSD),
- UAE Exchange India Nizamabad Branch Extended for Customer Ease
- ICICI Bank Introduces Instant Personal Loans through ATMs
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur
- VKJ Infra Developers to Enter into Land Pooling
- Jugnoo Launches Bumbl - Workflow Automation Tool
- Emaar India Organises Health Camp for its Construction Labourers on Dwarka Expressway
- Max Speciality Films Appoints Ramneek Jain as New CEO
- YES BANK and Tata ClassEdge partner with FIRST Global to Mentor 7 Indian Students Participating in FIRST
- Amway Presents Attitude Shining Star Fashion Show in Chennai
- Policybazaar.com Launches a New Campaign for Car Insurance
- Third Edition of Ashok Leyland India Busaward At Hyderabd.
- Bajaj Finance Offers Best Interest Rate of 8.05 percent on Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Jugnoo Turns EBITDA Positive, on Track for INR 70 Crores Annual Net Revenue
- Snapdeal Announces Daily Offers for Consumers around the Week
- The Business Athlete- The All-new BMW 5 Series Launched in India