- Leading banks like HDFC, SBI and HSBC bring exclusive offers this summer Offers on all leading categories including Fashion, FMCG and Home décor etc.
About SnapdealSnapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most reliable and frictionless commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal. Today Snapdeal is India’s largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 65 million plus products across 1000+ categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers. With millions of users and more than 300,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the shopping destination for Internet users across the country, delivering to 6000+ cities and towns in India. In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others.
BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities | US-based BNI, World’s largest and most successful business networking organization widens its reach across the country, through its participation in Master Franchise Show 2017, taking place in New Delhi on June 24 & 25. Present across 71 countries worldwide
- Luxury Brand OMEGA Launches 1957 Trilogy Limited Edition Watches
- Retail Banking Study Highlights Digital Disruption
- Wipro Achieves AWS Service Delivery Status for AWS Service Catalog
- Alibaba Mobile Business Group Appoints Damon Xi as Head of UCWeb India, Indonesia
- Tata Consultancy Services TAP Platform Recognized as a Strong Performer in eProcurement
- Huawei and China Mobile Jointly Established the Trial Field to Verify 5G High Band and Low Band Coordination Technology
- Tata Capital Brings the 'Salaam Loans' Initiative to Deserving Individuals in Mumbai's Dharavi and Golibar Area
- Vodafone Customer from Pune Wins Bumper Prize
- This Summer Snapdeal Partners with Leading Banks to bring an Array of Offers for Customers
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements
- Dassault Systèmes Ushers in a Digital Transformation of Manufacturing in India at "Manufacturing in the Age of Experience"
- Airtel Business Launches First of its Kind Digital Platform to offer Integrated Solutions to Emerging Businesses
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Witnesses a Growth of 18 Percent in the Quarter Ended March 2017
- Wipro Limited Launches New Brand Identity; Rearticulates its Values
- Mumbai International Airport to Celebrate World Environment Day