Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced and felicitated the winner of the ‘Grand Monsoon Contest’, at a special ceremony in Pune today. Vodafone customer from Pune, Mrs. Mangal Vijay Damaji, took home the bumper prize – a brand new Tata Zest.
The Grand Monsoon Contest was held for 90 days where wherein Vodafone prepaid & postpaid customers could take part by subscribing through SMS/ IVR mode and answer questions based on G.K, current affairs, bollywood, history etc on a daily basis. Subscriber obtaining the maximum score in the shortest span possible time is declared as the winner.
Congratulating the winner, Ashish Chandra- Business Head, Maharashtra & Goa, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone India, we are always on the lookout for innovative avenues to create and provide a fun and differentiated experience to our customers. The Grand Monsoon Contest was one such initiative that offered a value proposition as well as an opportunity to engage with our valued customers. I congratulate Mrs. Mangal and wish her a long, happy and rewarding journey with Vodafone”.
A delighted Mangal Vijay Damaji, the Bumper Prize winner, said, “I enjoyed participating in ‘Grand Monsoon Contest‘ and winning this car is a dream come true for me. I thank Vodafone India for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and for making my relationship with Vodafone such a rewarding and enriching one.”
The Vodafone Grand Bonanza Competition is a highlight of Vodafone’s customer connect program that offers value proposition as well as provides a fun and differentiated experience. It offers a bouquet of contests for both Postpaid and Prepaid Vodafone customers to participate and win prizes.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 200 million customers (over 106 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31st December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers.
BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities | US-based BNI, World’s largest and most successful business networking organization widens its reach across the country, through its participation in Master Franchise Show 2017, taking place in New Delhi on June 24 & 25. Present across 71 countries worldwide
- Luxury Brand OMEGA Launches 1957 Trilogy Limited Edition Watches
- Retail Banking Study Highlights Digital Disruption
- Wipro Achieves AWS Service Delivery Status for AWS Service Catalog
- Alibaba Mobile Business Group Appoints Damon Xi as Head of UCWeb India, Indonesia
- Tata Consultancy Services TAP Platform Recognized as a Strong Performer in eProcurement
- Huawei and China Mobile Jointly Established the Trial Field to Verify 5G High Band and Low Band Coordination Technology
- Tata Capital Brings the 'Salaam Loans' Initiative to Deserving Individuals in Mumbai's Dharavi and Golibar Area
- Vodafone Customer from Pune Wins Bumper Prize
- This Summer Snapdeal Partners with Leading Banks to bring an Array of Offers for Customers
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements
- Dassault Systèmes Ushers in a Digital Transformation of Manufacturing in India at "Manufacturing in the Age of Experience"
- Airtel Business Launches First of its Kind Digital Platform to offer Integrated Solutions to Emerging Businesses
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Witnesses a Growth of 18 Percent in the Quarter Ended March 2017
- Wipro Limited Launches New Brand Identity; Rearticulates its Values
- Mumbai International Airport to Celebrate World Environment Day