Furthermore, this field also can be used to showcase the innovative experience of the new service enabled by the future 5G technology. Therefore, the establishment of the field is of great importance to promote the maturity of the 5G technology and industry. After the completion of the 5G trial field which includes 7 sites of 5G low band with continuous coverage as planned, will meet the technological prerequisite to test and verify the 5G use cases before the commercial launch of 5G.
The test result which Huawei and China Mobile Research Institute, China Mobile Shanghai jointly performed demonstrated that, the average user data rate can reach to 1.7Gbps with a bandwidth of 200 MHz on the low frequency. Meantime, With the prerequisite of the high reliability, mmWave frequency technology can improve the network capacity in hot-spot effectively on dual connectivity mode with both 5G low frequency and millimeter wave network. The 5G dual connectivity network can provide 18Gpbs for single user peak through put.
On the other hand, the 5G trial field can provide the capability of high bandwidth, low latency, to support the upload to the ultra-high resolution streetscape taken by 360 panorama camera. And, accordingly, end user can enjoy the immersive organoleptic experience in real-time which produced by the 5G trial network via the VR terminal remotely.
China Mobile and Huawei keep the collaboration on the 5G technology research and industry all along. Both sides will continue verifying the 5G key technology and use cases, follow up, investing on the construction in large scale, to meet the verification requirement of the 5G innovative technology and producing the new use cases emerging in large numbers. Thus, which will positively contribute to the 5G global standardization and the development of the industry.
Moreover, Huawei and China Mobile, companying with vertical industries positively perform the test of 5G automotive network using the 5G high bandwidth and low latency, such as the Tele-operated Driving(ToD), to explore the digital transformation road of all the vertical industries enabled by 5G.
The speedup of the 5G standardization is ongoing, the first version of the 3GPP 5G standard will be completed by the middle of 2018. We should work hard to research and verify the 5G key technology, make the 5G standard with leading and flexible feature, to realize 5G and fulfill our historic mission to enable the digital transformation of all the industry.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to enrich life and improve efficiency through a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei’s 180,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs Tata Power, India’s largest integrated power company, today announced that the company’s generation capacity increased by close to 13% percent in Q1 FY18 as compared to Q1 FY17. The company, together with all its subsidiaries and jointly controlled entities, has an installed generation capacity of 10,466 MW (as of August 2017).
- Ruchi Soya Industries Welcomes Hike in Import Duty on Edible Oils
- Delhi to Host 4th India - International MSME & Startup Expo 2017
- The Voice India Fame Mohd. Danish Launched his First Official Poster of his Upcoming Song - We Indians
- V-Mart Organizes Its Flagship Business Program
- Consolidated Net Revenue Q1 FY18 Rs. 58,651 Crores, Consolidated PAT Rs. 3,200 Crores
- Air Force Band and Moonshine Band at Phoenix Marketcity
- STEM Summer Day Camp to Support Latino and African American Girls in Southern California
- Jaguar I-PACE Concept Named Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2017
- Vodafone's #LookUp Movement to Keep Relationships Real is Winning Hearts Across India
- Epitome of Sportiness and Driving Pleasure: BMW Launches the New BMW 320d Edition Sport in India
- RBI cuts repo rates by 25 bps to 6 per cent, home loans may get cheaper
- Videocon Edge Eyes 12% Market Share of the Rs. 1600 Cr Enterprise Communication Solution Market in FY 17-18
- Soon, your order on Flipkart may be delivered by Amazon
- ItzCash, Parent Ebix Inc. Commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur