Furthermore, this field also can be used to showcase the innovative experience of the new service enabled by the future 5G technology. Therefore, the establishment of the field is of great importance to promote the maturity of the 5G technology and industry. After the completion of the 5G trial field which includes 7 sites of 5G low band with continuous coverage as planned, will meet the technological prerequisite to test and verify the 5G use cases before the commercial launch of 5G.
The test result which Huawei and China Mobile Research Institute, China Mobile Shanghai jointly performed demonstrated that, the average user data rate can reach to 1.7Gbps with a bandwidth of 200 MHz on the low frequency. Meantime, With the prerequisite of the high reliability, mmWave frequency technology can improve the network capacity in hot-spot effectively on dual connectivity mode with both 5G low frequency and millimeter wave network. The 5G dual connectivity network can provide 18Gpbs for single user peak through put.
On the other hand, the 5G trial field can provide the capability of high bandwidth, low latency, to support the upload to the ultra-high resolution streetscape taken by 360 panorama camera. And, accordingly, end user can enjoy the immersive organoleptic experience in real-time which produced by the 5G trial network via the VR terminal remotely.
China Mobile and Huawei keep the collaboration on the 5G technology research and industry all along. Both sides will continue verifying the 5G key technology and use cases, follow up, investing on the construction in large scale, to meet the verification requirement of the 5G innovative technology and producing the new use cases emerging in large numbers. Thus, which will positively contribute to the 5G global standardization and the development of the industry.
Moreover, Huawei and China Mobile, companying with vertical industries positively perform the test of 5G automotive network using the 5G high bandwidth and low latency, such as the Tele-operated Driving(ToD), to explore the digital transformation road of all the vertical industries enabled by 5G.
The speedup of the 5G standardization is ongoing, the first version of the 3GPP 5G standard will be completed by the middle of 2018. We should work hard to research and verify the 5G key technology, make the 5G standard with leading and flexible feature, to realize 5G and fulfill our historic mission to enable the digital transformation of all the industry.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to enrich life and improve efficiency through a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei’s 180,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities BNI India Spreads its Wings to Over Seventy Cities | US-based BNI, World’s largest and most successful business networking organization widens its reach across the country, through its participation in Master Franchise Show 2017, taking place in New Delhi on June 24 & 25. Present across 71 countries worldwide
- Luxury Brand OMEGA Launches 1957 Trilogy Limited Edition Watches
- Retail Banking Study Highlights Digital Disruption
- Wipro Achieves AWS Service Delivery Status for AWS Service Catalog
- Alibaba Mobile Business Group Appoints Damon Xi as Head of UCWeb India, Indonesia
- Tata Consultancy Services TAP Platform Recognized as a Strong Performer in eProcurement
- Huawei and China Mobile Jointly Established the Trial Field to Verify 5G High Band and Low Band Coordination Technology
- Tata Capital Brings the 'Salaam Loans' Initiative to Deserving Individuals in Mumbai's Dharavi and Golibar Area
- Vodafone Customer from Pune Wins Bumper Prize
- This Summer Snapdeal Partners with Leading Banks to bring an Array of Offers for Customers
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements
- Dassault Systèmes Ushers in a Digital Transformation of Manufacturing in India at "Manufacturing in the Age of Experience"
- Airtel Business Launches First of its Kind Digital Platform to offer Integrated Solutions to Emerging Businesses
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Witnesses a Growth of 18 Percent in the Quarter Ended March 2017
- Wipro Limited Launches New Brand Identity; Rearticulates its Values
- Mumbai International Airport to Celebrate World Environment Day