Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, today announced that it has been recognized as a ‘Strong Performer’ in eProcurement Products by Forrester Research, Inc., a leading independent research company, in their report, “The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017,” authored by Duncan Jones, VP and Principal Analyst.
Forrester analyzed 12 top eProcurement product offerings with criteria such as requisition creation, approval, invoice processing, reporting and supplier adoption.
The report cited TCS’ strong focus on end-user usability, which is vital to drive wide adoption by employees’ consent. It found that TCS TAP™, a proprietary cloud solution for procure-to-pay functions, handles all type of invoices, but is “particularly effective in automating three-way matching of high invoice volumes, due to its artificial-intelligence-powered engine for matching invoices with purchase order receipts". Furthermore, Forrester observed that TCS customers report significant reductions in invoice processing cost and lead times and TCS TAP™ is a “particularly good option for large enterprises with shared services procurement or finance that want to improve control of employee procurement while also automating invoice processing.”
“TCS TAP™ leverages technology to drive eProcurement automation and enables efficient processes for savings. We continue to invest and innovate to help customers transform their buying processes into modern, intelligent and touchless sources to pay,” said Raj Agrawal, Global Head, TCS Platform Solutions. “We are pleased that TCS TAP™, in this evaluation, has been recognized by Forrester as a Strong Performer.”
About Tata Consultancy Services TAP™
TAP™ is Tata Consultancy Services’ proprietary cloud solution for procure-to-pay functions, enabling organizations to manage catalogs, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and payments. TAP™ brings digital levers with cloud, mobility, self-service and embedded analytics. With pre-built integrations, TAP™ complements ERPs and enables shared services organizations to work efficiently. TAP™ delivers transformational value through digitization, standardization and consolidation of fragmented processes. Our customers benefit from reduced purchasing and invoice processing costs, improved user adoption, better enforcement of purchasing policies and enhanced supplier collaboration. TAP™ accelerates transformation with ready-to-deploy modules and reduces TCO with transaction based pay-per-use pricing.
For more information, visit https://www.tcs.com/tap-procure-to-pay.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 387,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.58 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
TCS media contacts:
Email: [email protected]Phone: +91 22 6778 9999
Email: [email protected]Phone: +32 2282 1927
USA / Canada
Email: [email protected]Phone: +1 646 313 4594
Email: [email protected]Phone: +65 9139 3668
Australia and New Zealand
Email: [email protected] Phone: +61 (2) 8456 2800
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Email: [email protected]
Phone : +358 40 756 6655
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +81 080-2115-0989
Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd, one of India’s fastest growing non-banking financial company (NBFC) and part of The Czech Republic-based Home Credit Group, has raised INR 1.53 billion in a first-ever securitization transaction of consumer durable asset loan receivables by the company in India.
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil