Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, today announced that it has been recognized as a ‘Strong Performer’ in eProcurement Products by Forrester Research, Inc., a leading independent research company, in their report, “The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017,” authored by Duncan Jones, VP and Principal Analyst.
Forrester analyzed 12 top eProcurement product offerings with criteria such as requisition creation, approval, invoice processing, reporting and supplier adoption.
The report cited TCS’ strong focus on end-user usability, which is vital to drive wide adoption by employees’ consent. It found that TCS TAP™, a proprietary cloud solution for procure-to-pay functions, handles all type of invoices, but is “particularly effective in automating three-way matching of high invoice volumes, due to its artificial-intelligence-powered engine for matching invoices with purchase order receipts". Furthermore, Forrester observed that TCS customers report significant reductions in invoice processing cost and lead times and TCS TAP™ is a “particularly good option for large enterprises with shared services procurement or finance that want to improve control of employee procurement while also automating invoice processing.”
“TCS TAP™ leverages technology to drive eProcurement automation and enables efficient processes for savings. We continue to invest and innovate to help customers transform their buying processes into modern, intelligent and touchless sources to pay,” said Raj Agrawal, Global Head, TCS Platform Solutions. “We are pleased that TCS TAP™, in this evaluation, has been recognized by Forrester as a Strong Performer.”
About Tata Consultancy Services TAP™
TAP™ is Tata Consultancy Services’ proprietary cloud solution for procure-to-pay functions, enabling organizations to manage catalogs, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and payments. TAP™ brings digital levers with cloud, mobility, self-service and embedded analytics. With pre-built integrations, TAP™ complements ERPs and enables shared services organizations to work efficiently. TAP™ delivers transformational value through digitization, standardization and consolidation of fragmented processes. Our customers benefit from reduced purchasing and invoice processing costs, improved user adoption, better enforcement of purchasing policies and enhanced supplier collaboration. TAP™ accelerates transformation with ready-to-deploy modules and reduces TCO with transaction based pay-per-use pricing.
For more information, visit https://www.tcs.com/tap-procure-to-pay.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 387,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.58 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
TCS media contacts:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +91 22 6778 9999
Email: email@example.comPhone: +32 2282 1927
USA / Canada
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +1 646 313 4594
Email: email@example.comPhone: +65 9139 3668
Australia and New Zealand
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +61 (2) 8456 2800
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Phone : +358 40 756 6655
Phone: +81 080-2115-0989
Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs Tata Power, India’s largest integrated power company, today announced that the company’s generation capacity increased by close to 13% percent in Q1 FY18 as compared to Q1 FY17. The company, together with all its subsidiaries and jointly controlled entities, has an installed generation capacity of 10,466 MW (as of August 2017).
- Ruchi Soya Industries Welcomes Hike in Import Duty on Edible Oils
- Delhi to Host 4th India - International MSME & Startup Expo 2017
- The Voice India Fame Mohd. Danish Launched his First Official Poster of his Upcoming Song - We Indians
- V-Mart Organizes Its Flagship Business Program
- Consolidated Net Revenue Q1 FY18 Rs. 58,651 Crores, Consolidated PAT Rs. 3,200 Crores
- Air Force Band and Moonshine Band at Phoenix Marketcity
- STEM Summer Day Camp to Support Latino and African American Girls in Southern California
- Jaguar I-PACE Concept Named Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2017
- Vodafone's #LookUp Movement to Keep Relationships Real is Winning Hearts Across India
- Epitome of Sportiness and Driving Pleasure: BMW Launches the New BMW 320d Edition Sport in India
- RBI cuts repo rates by 25 bps to 6 per cent, home loans may get cheaper
- Videocon Edge Eyes 12% Market Share of the Rs. 1600 Cr Enterprise Communication Solution Market in FY 17-18
- Soon, your order on Flipkart may be delivered by Amazon
- ItzCash, Parent Ebix Inc. Commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur