- The company has launched specially curated offers for each day of the week
- One stop shop for every type of consumer through partnerships with all leading banks & special offers on popular categories
response to these innovations reveals that we have an accurate pulse of our shoppers.”Offer details are provided below:Unbelievable CombosUsing its proprietary analytics panel Snapdeal has designed combination of products with a high mutual purchase affinity. By bundling products that are usually bought together (for example belts & wallets combo in Men’s fashion) or products that are ideal for bundling (Pack of 3 Deos, LED bulbs for entire home etc.), Snapdeal is able to offer better value for money to its customers. Buy More Get MoreAn industry first concept introduced by Snapdeal, Buy More Get More allows customers who are buying 3 products or more together, to avail an additional instant discount of 10% on their complete cart value.1-2-3 Sale Snapdeal’s monthly sale event
that runs from 1-3rd of every month, focuses on the general merchandising & FMCG category, and is a big hit in tier 2 cities especially. An additional 10% instant discount on SBI debit & credit cards, over and above discounts of UPTO 70% across 120+ categories, makes it an irresistible offer. Gone in 60 minutes and Deal of the DayLimited time offer deals like Gone in 60 minutes is an hourly flash sale, run twice every day (between 11:00 am – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm) bringing the best of impulse purchase products, at rock bottom prices. These include products like bed sheets and home decor, edibles like dry fruit etc.The Deal of Day is a 24-hourly offer, run across all categories and lasts only till stocks last. Waah WednesdaysFor Wednesdays, specific price point stores have been created across home, fashion & essentials, to make consumer favourites more affordable. The price range varies from as low as Rs. 199 to Rs. 2,499, ensuring affordability for every pocket. Friday Blockbuster Friday Blockbuster offers are supported by the HDFC Bank which offers their credit card customers a 10% off discount on all shopping done on Snapdeal every Friday. The focus of this sale is on high-value items in mobiles and electronics. Shoppers can take advantage of the HDFC offer to avail Industry best pricing in big ticket purchases.Save Big SundaysCart value offers are made live on Sundays. This offer provides carefully curated products across home, fashion & daily essentials, and customers can earn an additional up to 15% of on their entire cart value. This is over and above the already offered super discounts of up to 60%-80%.
Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has launched Connected Clinical Trials (CCT), an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables pharmaceutical companies to significantly transform patient engagement in clinical trials and improve the efficiency and accountability of the clinical supply process.
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates