India’s largest insurance website and comparison portal, has launched a new advertising campaign with the tagline “Policybazaar pe compare karke car insurance khareedo aur Rs. 8000 tak bachao” (compare and buy car insurance on policybazaar, and save upto Rs. 8000). The campaign aims to highlight that spending 3 minutes on comparing insurance plans of all leading companies on Policybazaar.com can help get the best deal, and saving of a significant amount of money. The month-long campaign is designed by the in-house team of Policybazaar.com and executed by K Silent Productions. The TV campaign will go on air on 8 July, 2017.
Policybazaar pe compare karke car insurance khareedo aur Rs. 8000 tak bachao
Speaking on the new campaign, Naveen Kukreja, Co-founder & CEO, PaisaBazaar.com and Group Chief Marketing Officer, PolicyBazaar.com said, “Since the inception of Policybazaar, we have been educating people to compare insurance products before buying. And they should not only compare premium but also understand what benefits each plan offers. Through this TV commercial, we aim to target car owners as well as potential car buyers, and help them make a flawless decision while renewing insurance policy or buying a new policy.”
Sai Narayan, Associate Director and Head of Marketing, Policybazaar.com, added that, “Most people renew their car insurance in a hurry just a few days before the expiry, that too from their existing insurer. They do not bother to see what better policies are available in the market. Through this campaign, we want to shake consumers up, push them out of inertia, make them compare insurance plans before buying and save their hard-earned money.”
The TV commercial starts with a family head reading the family’s expense sheet. He reads loudly his wife’s credit card payment of Rs. 8000 in a sarcastic tone, internet charges of Rs. 2000 and then car insurance of Rs. 17000. As soon as he reads out the insurance premium amount, his school-going son, who was busy on his tab all this while, repeats the insurance premium in a slightly shocked tone and says, “apne zyada pay kar diya (you paid extra).” Reacting to son’s comment, farther says in a slight irritating tone, “you know everything.” The kid points out to him that on policybazaar.com one can compare insurance plans of 15 different companies in 3 minutes, that too free of cost, and save up to Rs. 8000. To check out the veracity of his son’s information, the father takes the tab from his hand. The son, meanwhile, taunts in the following words: “Mere marks toh sabse compare karoge, car insurance compare nahi kiya na (you compare my marks with everyone but did not compare car insurance). The ad ends with saying “policybazaar.com par car insurance khareedo aur Rs. 8000 tak bachao.”
Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering modern software development by building a ‘Modern Software Factory’ is at the heart of business success in the digital economy, according to the results of a survey of over 1,200 IT leaders released today by CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) and conducted by industry analyst firm Freeform Dynamics.
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation
- Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time