About Amway IndiaAmway India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amway with headquarters located in Ada, Michigan, USA. Amway is one of the largest Direct Selling companies in the world with presence in over 100 countries & territories.Globally, Amway is over 57 years old, US $ 8.8 billion, manufacturer and direct seller of quality consumer goods. Amway’s innovation and industry-leading R&D has seen more than 1200 patents granted and another 500 patents pending. Amway has nearly 1000 scientists across 75 research and development and quality assurance laboratories worldwide.Amway India sells more than 130 daily use products across categories like Nutrition, Beauty, Personal Care, and Home Care through individuals who make personal recommendations regarding the use of distinctive quality products. Amway products are widely recognized and appreciated for their quality and value. These products are backed by a money back guarantee for 100% satisfaction of use.*Amway products are popular not just in India but across the world. Nutrilite is the world's No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand**. Nutrilite has established itself as a leading brand in the vitamins and dietary supplements category in India as well. Amway has signed Farhan Akhtar as the brand ambassador for the Nutrilite range in India to further promote the brand. Artistry is the world’s #1 direct selling premium beauty brand ***. Amway India also offers ‘Attitude’, a premium skincare and cosmetics brand targeted at India youth. The product range has been developed keeping the needs of Indian consumers into consideration.Amway India is aggressively entering into newer categories. Most notably, the company has launched a Weight management program called ‘W.O.W.’ (Will over Weight) which has been really appreciated by the consumers in India. Recently, Amway has forayed into the consumer durables segment with the launch of a premium cookware range Amway Queen and the Energy Drink and Sports Nutrition segment (Whey Protein) with XS.Amway’s manufacturing facility in India is located at Nilakottai in the Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu. This is Amway’s third manufacturing plant located outside of USA. The other plants are located in China and Vietnam.*As per Amway Refund Policy.**Source Euromonitor International Limited. Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, World, GBN, Retail Value RSP, % breakdown, 2015.***Source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2016, Premium Beauty and Personal Care 2016 Edition, Premium Beauty and Personal Category; retail value sales, UBN,2015 data.
ItzCash, Parent Ebix Inc. Commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions ItzCash, Parent Ebix Inc. Commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions With the recent investment in ItzCash of $120 million in May 2017, World’s Largest Insurance Exchange, Ebix Inc. further commits $100 million fund to steer the next level growth path for ItzCash.
- Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle
- UAE Exchange India Nizamabad Branch Extended for Customer Ease
- ICICI Bank Introduces Instant Personal Loans through ATMs
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur
- VKJ Infra Developers to Enter into Land Pooling
- Jugnoo Launches Bumbl - Workflow Automation Tool
- Emaar India Organises Health Camp for its Construction Labourers on Dwarka Expressway
- Max Speciality Films Appoints Ramneek Jain as New CEO
- YES BANK and Tata ClassEdge partner with FIRST Global to Mentor 7 Indian Students Participating in FIRST
- Amway Presents Attitude Shining Star Fashion Show in Chennai
- Policybazaar.com Launches a New Campaign for Car Insurance
- Third Edition of Ashok Leyland India Busaward At Hyderabd.
- Bajaj Finance Offers Best Interest Rate of 8.05 percent on Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Jugnoo Turns EBITDA Positive, on Track for INR 70 Crores Annual Net Revenue
- Snapdeal Announces Daily Offers for Consumers around the Week