Emaar India, the iconic brand and leading global property developer, organized a free Health Check-up Camp today at ‘Imperial Gardens’ project on Dwarka Expressway in Gurugram. The social welfare initiative is a part of Emaar India’s CSR wing EMCARE (EMaar Community of Aware and Responsible Employees) that believes in ‘Welfare for All’. The Company conducted the health camp in association with Max India Foundation and a team of specialized doctors from Max Hospital, Gurugram.
Health Checkup Camp by Emaar India at Imperial Gardens
More than 200 labourers from the Imperial Gardens project site attended the camp, including females, wherein general health examination along with free distribution of medicines to them was undertaken. Emaar India has partnered with Max India Foundation to organize periodic health check up camps along with distribution of medicines for more than 12,000 construction labourers working at its various project sites across India.
In addition to general health check-ups for blood pressure, blood sugar, joints & bones strength, nutrition & vitamins level, etc, the labourers were also given health awareness session conducted by the doctors with regards to lifestyle diseases, timely diagnosis and preventive measures to be adopted for a healthy life.
ItzCash, Parent Ebix Inc. Commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions ItzCash, Parent Ebix Inc. Commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions With the recent investment in ItzCash of $120 million in May 2017, World’s Largest Insurance Exchange, Ebix Inc. further commits $100 million fund to steer the next level growth path for ItzCash.
- Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle
- UAE Exchange India Nizamabad Branch Extended for Customer Ease
- ICICI Bank Introduces Instant Personal Loans through ATMs
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur
- VKJ Infra Developers to Enter into Land Pooling
- Jugnoo Launches Bumbl - Workflow Automation Tool
- Emaar India Organises Health Camp for its Construction Labourers on Dwarka Expressway
- Max Speciality Films Appoints Ramneek Jain as New CEO
- YES BANK and Tata ClassEdge partner with FIRST Global to Mentor 7 Indian Students Participating in FIRST
- Amway Presents Attitude Shining Star Fashion Show in Chennai
- Policybazaar.com Launches a New Campaign for Car Insurance
- Third Edition of Ashok Leyland India Busaward At Hyderabd.
- Bajaj Finance Offers Best Interest Rate of 8.05 percent on Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Jugnoo Turns EBITDA Positive, on Track for INR 70 Crores Annual Net Revenue
- Snapdeal Announces Daily Offers for Consumers around the Week