Jugnoo, India’s leading auto aggregator and an on-demand hyper-local service provider announced the launch of its new product, Bumbl recently which is a workflow automation tool. It’s a B2B SaaS offering of the Jugnoo that connects important apps to build workflows. It is an easy automation tool used by companies where the information moves between the web pages through API, making workforce focus on important work saving time and with ease, leading to effective results.
Currently Bumbl have 7 apps - Tookan, Slack, Mailgun, Mailparser.io, Twilio, Generic webhook and Zoho CRM lead creation, but soon it plans to add more common apps to the platform. At the initial stage of inception, it is providing access to its Tookan clients globally in its private BETA stage.
The product is launched with the thought of augmenting all the processes at one platform. Soon Bumbl would be open to other client range with its full-fledged B2B offering. Previously, companies were using costly integrating products or making a manual system which involved lot of coding for managing the workflow, but with Bumbl, all of the coding time would be eliminated.
Bumbl will let users make maximum of their time while streamlining the roles in various verticals. For instance, in marketing, it can help in sending automated emails, managing smart twitter and facebook campaigns, in sales processes— from assigning tasks to scoring and tracking leads. It also comes handy with the payment and internal processes like creating and sending automate invoices, keeping tracks of payments and setting up cross functional workflow among many other functions it can arrange.
On launch of Bumbl, Samar Singla, CEO and Founder of Jugnoo said that, “Many of our Tookan clients were previously using other integrating tools for workflow automation, so we thought of launching of an in house product which would streamline the workforce in a cost effective manner. Our main focus is to provide our customers an end to end solution for all their business management needs.”
With Bumbl, anybody can build up a workflow with just a click. For professionals it's a blessing in disguise. With looming deadlines and lesser time to organize files, updates and check feedbacks, Bumbl would helps in managing products and client work. It opens up the possibilities of integrating with the right apps at the right time.
The future plans of the program hopes to rope in more clients and adding more popular and common apps to its platform making the work extremely hasslefree. The idea is to bring in the complex processes and make it easier for the clients.
Launched in November 2014, Jugnoo has ventured into the industry as one of the leading hyper-local startups. Headquartered in Chandigarh, the company is currently rendering its services in 40 cities of India and trending at 50,000 daily transactions. It has over 15,000 autos empanelled under the brand at present.
The company offers a wide range of services like Rides, Fatafat, Meals, Menus and Jugnoo Delivery across different verticals of hyper-local logistics in B2B and B2C domains.
It enables to get a glance of business operations from a single dashboard to increase efficiency. It helps in managing and tracking the workforce in the field with minimal effort. Tookan allows you to automatically fetch orders using open APIs. Auto-assign the tasks based on distance and availability. Show your agents where to go and in which order using routing optimization. It helps in streamlining your operations by putting repetitive tasks on autopilot. It helps in scheduling, dispatching, and managing orders efficiently. Gain in-depth understanding of your business operations with analytics. Use the data and reports to improve operational efficiencies and accelerate your business performance.
source : http://www.newsvoir.com
Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Ruchi Soya has been recognized for its initiatives and implementation of safety measures with four of its plants receiving the coveted National Safety Awards. The National Safety Awards are awarded by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India in acknowledgement of safety initiatives and recognition of outstanding safety performance at a national level. The awards were distributed by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwa
- Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute