BSE listed, headquartered at Delhi, VKJ Infra Developers Ltd., engaged into construction of Industrial & Residential Complexes and infrastructure sector projects having state-of-art, ultra modern facilities and equipment’s for civil & structural construction activities has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that it plans to raise funds through Preferential Issue and to acquire 100% stake in a Company which will be a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of VKJ, having huge land, spread in 6 acres area covered under land poling policy, notified by the Ministry of Urban Development and intends to start construction involving cost of aprox Rs. 120 Crores.
The Land Pooling is a concept where small chunks of land are owned by group of owners who assemble and join hands for development of infrastructure as per the provisions of the Delhi Development Act 1957. Currently, the company subcontracts specific construction and execution work related to projects to third party contractors. As soon a contract is received by VKJ, the company initiates the process of finalizing the subcontractor for execution of the same and enters into a subcontract agreement.
VKJ Infra Developers Limited is in the process of setting up of joint venture with a Real Estate Giant, for which the identification process is on. With the thrust on infrastructure sector by the Government allocating Rs. 4 lac cr. investment in the sector, VKJ will also be a beneficiary. Also VKJ Infra is planning major expansion whereby it has identified several new sites all over India for constructing multi storied housing & industrial complexes, for which it is planning major acquisitions of land parcels. The company is further planning to enter Road Construction Business whereby it will construct Road and Bridges on Highways through Government Tenders whereby Revenues & Profitability may boost substantially.
MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful' MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful' MobiKwik’s new brand campaign, ‘Paisa Bana Powerful’ promises more value for every rupee to its 65 million users. This festive season, users will get at least 5% Supercash on every transaction on MobiKwik app and BSNL-MobiKwik app. Over 2 million merchants, pan-India are powered by MobiKwik for digital
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan