A one-stop-shop with exclusive service counters on 4G, M-Pesa, Vodafone Red & Self Service Kiosk
Provides live and engaging experience of Vodafone’s wide variety of products & services
Warm, customer friendly design, vibrant colours, easy navigation and enthusiastic customer service executives is what will welcome you once you walk into Vodafone’s Global Design Store at 120/500 (27) G-1 near JK Temple, Lajpat Nagar, Kanpur.
With the increasing use of smart phones, mobile internet and new technologies, the customer is evolving at a fast pace. To provide this customer with an interactive, convenient and satisfactory service experience, Vodafone India introduced its Global Design Store in Kanpur.
Vodafone’s Global Design Store - Core Services
Customers will be offered an array of services through special designated zones such as 4G Zone to discover and experience mobile internet, Vodafone Red Zone; - all-in one post-paid service, m-pesa Zone a unique mobile money transfer service, Self Service Kiosk; a facility for bill payment and recharge service, Vodafone Red Box; to enable customers to transfer content from an existing handset to a new age smart phone for free.
Speaking on this new retail initiative, Nipun Sharma, Business Head, Uttar Pradesh (East), Vodafone India said, “The consumer has always been at the heart of everything we do. Vodafone is at the forefront to introduce innovative concepts, products and services that enrich the lives of our customers. Hence, keeping in mind the trend of increasing smart phone penetration and mobile internet usage, we have taken an innovative approach in retail design. The Global Design Store with an easy and simple design, welcoming and engaging staff will provide a one-stop shop experience platform for our customers.”
The new Vodafone Global Design Store retail concept is designed and equipped to be warm and customer friendly, to meet the evolving needs and expectations of the customers. The store offers live and engaging retail experience of Vodafone’s wide range of products and services. This store has been specifically adapted and customized after testing and validating a full suite of customer insights, which are relevant to customer needs in India.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 209 million customers (over 114 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today India’s largest foreign direct investor, with a robust, award winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 57 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31st March 2017, Vodafone had 516 million mobile customers and 18 million fixed broadband customers.
Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time Tata Power, India's largest integrated power company, through Adjaristsqali Georgia LLC (AGL), its joint venture with Norway's Clean Energy Invest AS Norway (Clean Energy) and IFC InfraVentures (IFC), a member of the World Bank group, today, announced the synchronization of its 186 MW Shuakhevi Hydro Power Project (HPP) in record time. Further, Tata Power has commenced stabilization procedures to ensure smooth operations. The
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation
- Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs
- Seven Hills Beverages Limited to Enter Capital Market
- Entrepreneurs Gear-up for Sixth Edition of Tata Social Enterprise Challenge
- Ruchi Soya Industries Welcomes Hike in Import Duty on Edible Oils
- Delhi to Host 4th India - International MSME & Startup Expo 2017
- The Voice India Fame Mohd. Danish Launched his First Official Poster of his Upcoming Song - We Indians
- V-Mart Organizes Its Flagship Business Program
- Consolidated Net Revenue Q1 FY18 Rs. 58,651 Crores, Consolidated PAT Rs. 3,200 Crores
- Air Force Band and Moonshine Band at Phoenix Marketcity
- STEM Summer Day Camp to Support Latino and African American Girls in Southern California
- Jaguar I-PACE Concept Named Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2017
- Vodafone's #LookUp Movement to Keep Relationships Real is Winning Hearts Across India
- Epitome of Sportiness and Driving Pleasure: BMW Launches the New BMW 320d Edition Sport in India
- RBI cuts repo rates by 25 bps to 6 per cent, home loans may get cheaper