With the recent investment in ItzCash of $120 million in May 2017, World’s Largest Insurance Exchange, Ebix Inc. further commits $100 million fund to steer the next level growth path for ItzCash.
Bhavik Vasa, Chief Growth Officer, ItzCash “we have been charging towards our vision and on the path of converging the payment solutions, insurance, lending, domestic & international remittances, travel and other related channels into a single platform as the Enterprise Financial Exchange accessible to both consumers and businesses alike through the length and breadth of the country.”
Robin Raina, Chairman and CEO, Ebix Inc. said, "Ebix has set up an aggressive growth path ahead of itself both in terms of revenues and operating income. We are accordingly committing $100 million fund to this growth path and will not shy away from scaling this investment upwards sizably for the right opportunities."
“I am strong believer in the emergence of India as an economic superpower over the next decade. I intend to lead the strategic vision of Ebix in India myself as we embark on this aggressive path of growth and convergence. I will be supported in this endeavour by a strong leadership team lead by Mr. Ravi Singh and Mr. Bhavik Vasa, who have been leading the company's sales, marketing and operating efforts over the last many years and are further elevated and empowered to lead the charge”, he added.
Bhavik Vasa, Chief Growth Officer, ItzCash said “Ebix foresees India as a huge potential market and wants to drive the next phase of transition with ItzCash which speaks volumes of the brand that we have built over the years. The new commitment further reiterates their faith in ItzCash and the Indian market. With our association, we intend to consolidate the market through a number of strategic acquisitions across sectors by pioneering new and end to end functionalities across channels."
Robin Raina, Chairman and CEO of Ebix Inc. is focused on driving the overall strategic direction along with existing core leadership team which includes Bhavik Vasa, Chief Growth Officer and Mr. Ravi Singh, Chief Business Officer, will continue to steer the company’s next phase of growth.
An Ebix Group Company, ItzCash Card Ltd., India’s leading Digital Payments fintech was established in 2006. A pioneer in the prepaid payments in India, ItzCash initiated the concept of ‘digital cash’ to the Indian consumer and various business entities, heralding the beginning towards enabling a cashless transacting society. ItzCash continues to build on its innovation augmenting its product portfolio offering wide choice of payments and money transfer service having issued 75 million accounts till date. It constantly invests in upgrading technology towards creating world‐class omni-channel payments platforms for the emerging India. ItzCash has presence across consumer segments serving 35 million consumers annually and over 75,000 franchisees branded as “ItzCash World” in 3000+ cities and towns.
For further details, visit www.itzcash.com
About Ebix Inc.
A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance and healthcare industries, Ebix, Inc. provides end-to-end on-Demand solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, front end & back end enterprise systems, outsourced administrative & custom software development solutions and risk compliance solutions for various entities involved in these industries.
With 40+ offices across Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, New Zealand, Singapore, the US and the UK, Ebix powers multiple exchanges across the world in the field of life, annuity, health and property & casualty insurance while conducting in excess of $100 billion in insurance premiums annually on its platforms. Through its various SaaS-based software platforms, Ebix employs hundreds of domain specific business and technology professionals to provide products, support and consultancy to thousands of customers on six continents.
Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time Tata Power, India's largest integrated power company, through Adjaristsqali Georgia LLC (AGL), its joint venture with Norway's Clean Energy Invest AS Norway (Clean Energy) and IFC InfraVentures (IFC), a member of the World Bank group, today, announced the synchronization of its 186 MW Shuakhevi Hydro Power Project (HPP) in record time. Further, Tata Power has commenced stabilization procedures to ensure smooth operations. The
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation
- Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs
- Seven Hills Beverages Limited to Enter Capital Market
- Entrepreneurs Gear-up for Sixth Edition of Tata Social Enterprise Challenge
- Ruchi Soya Industries Welcomes Hike in Import Duty on Edible Oils
- Delhi to Host 4th India - International MSME & Startup Expo 2017
- The Voice India Fame Mohd. Danish Launched his First Official Poster of his Upcoming Song - We Indians
- V-Mart Organizes Its Flagship Business Program
- Consolidated Net Revenue Q1 FY18 Rs. 58,651 Crores, Consolidated PAT Rs. 3,200 Crores
- Air Force Band and Moonshine Band at Phoenix Marketcity
- STEM Summer Day Camp to Support Latino and African American Girls in Southern California
- Jaguar I-PACE Concept Named Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2017
- Vodafone's #LookUp Movement to Keep Relationships Real is Winning Hearts Across India
- Epitome of Sportiness and Driving Pleasure: BMW Launches the New BMW 320d Edition Sport in India
- RBI cuts repo rates by 25 bps to 6 per cent, home loans may get cheaper