Seven Hills Beverages Limited, engaged in manufacturing of packaged drinking water for Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. at its state of art, ultra modern unit at Nasik (Maharastra) is entering the capital market with an IPO of 1.60 Cr. equity shares of Rs.10 each at a price of Rs. 26 per share (30.09% dilution). The shares will be listed on NSE Emerge Platform opens on 18 August, 2017 and closes on 23rd August. Aryaman Financial Services Ltd. is the sole lead Managers to the issue. The proceeds of the Issue will be utilized for Working Capital Requirements and General Corporate Purposes.
Co‐packers” for “Bisleri” wherein it also manufactures the bottles at its plant in order to avoid any possible contaminations and carry out the filling of purified water as well as final sealing and packaging available in 5 pack sizes: 250 ml bottles, 500 ml, 1 litre, 2 litre and 20 litre jars as per the production schedule given by Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. on monthly basis. Company produces Packaged Drinking Water for Nasik, Shirdi, Aurangabad & other nearby areas of Maharashtra.
Recently, Seven Hills has acquired 50.49% strategic stake in Palwe Pest Control Pvt. Ltd. as a subsidiary company.With this IPO, Seven Hills will be benefitted to a great extent by increase fund based capabilities and better geographical reach. Business is expected to boost by capitalizing on brand strength of Bisleri and future expected inorganic growth.
As per Proforma financial statement in Prospectus, the consolidated turnover amounted to Rs. 1260.91 lacs, EBITDA amounted to Rs. 305.97 lacs and Net Profit amounted to 161.94 lacs with 12.84 % for year ended March 2017. The consolidated Return on Capital amounted to a healthy 30.96 % and Return on Equity stands at 77.28 % with Earnings Per Share at Rs. 4.34 and Price to Earnings Ratio at 5.99.
Considering financial ratios, business valuation and turnaround by the new management, the issue seems multi bagger for medium to long term perspective, if we consider large peers like Varun Beverages Ltd. & Orient Beverages Ltd.
KOR Energy Bags Orders from 4 (four) U.P Based Companies for 2.8MWp Rooftop Solar Power Plants KOR Energy Bags Orders from 4 (four) U.P Based Companies for 2.8MWp Rooftop Solar Power Plants KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. a solar power company has bagged orders from four (4) companies for rooftop solar plants in the industrial area of Uttar Pradesh. Of the total 2.8MWp, 1200KWp rooftop solar plant is being installed at Apollo Metalax Ltd. at Secunderabad Industrial Area - Bulandshahr, 1200KWp rooftop solar plant will be installed at Apollo Pipes Ltd. at their plant at Dadri Industrial Area -
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million
- Thanes most Coveted Residential Project Hosts One of the Biggest Hollywood Celebrity Trainers
- Paisabazaar.com Sources the Biggest Ever Single Unsecured Loan of Rs. 75 Lakh for Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tickets for "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition" Launch Event Sold Out in 60 Seconds
- ixigo Honours Indian Heroes With a Fund Raise Campaign on Armed Forces Flag Day
- MP Birla Cement and Mohun Bagan Athletic Club Come Together
- Nuvoco Wins the FICCI CSR Jury Award for Women Empowerment
- CASHe Launches Fintech Industry's First Distributed Ledger Based Smart Contract Tokens at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Subway Launches Winter Feast with Classy Combos
- Industry Risk Review by Alea Consulting on Defence Sector in India
- 24MRC Network Felicitated the Winners of 2017 Leaders Awards
- Finally, the Black Friday Sale Truly Arrives in India
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion