Alliances Galore, the leading aggregator for Merchant Offers, has conceptualized a string of offers from some of the leading names in the Dining space on Samsung Pay, Samsung’s revolutionary payments platform. These offers will further reward customers using Samsung Pay.An ever-changing, dynamic and evolutionary market place needs to adapt to the nuances of making life rewarding; with its experience of 9 years in aggregating offers, Alliances Galore through its offerings on multiple platforms has been able to plug the threshold fear of Dining and experiencing some of the most premium and sought after Partners globally by making it more affordable and reasonable.
“Samsung Pay has been designed to be the smartest and most convenient method to make digital payments almost everywhere. This partnership will enable our consumers to get access to value-driven reward programs,” Mr. Sanjay Razdan, Director-Product Planning, Samsung India Electronics, said.
“We at Alliances Galore ensure an experience which is seamless and works efficiently for both the partners and end consumer, making it rewarding at the same time. Our last mile connectivity with innovative tools has enabled us to engage the end consumer on various platforms” quotes, Mahipal Singh, Co-Founder, Alliances Galore.
About Alliances Galore
Alliances Galore is an aggregator of merchant partner alliances which was founded by Vikul Chander and Mahipal Singh in 2007. Over a ten year period, the company has worked with several clients across verticals and engaged with diverse sets of audiences globally and has as a part of its ten year anniversary recently concluded its first international food festival in Singapore.
About Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is a complete payments platform. Apart from cards, Samsung Pay users can also make fast and secure UPI payments through P2P money transfers and also QR code scan and online payments wherever UPI payments are accepted. Samsung Pay also supports wallet payments - Paytm on Samsung Pay and Mobikwik and Paytm on Samsung Pay Mini, which is designed to cater to the unique requirements of Indian mid-segment consumers. Samsung Pay Mini provides a comprehensive platform for UPI and e-wallets. Samsung Pay will continue to build and bring to market other payment features going forward.
Samsung Pay works with Samsung’s patented MST technology as well as with Near Field Communication (NFC). MST replicates a card swipe by wirelessly transmitting magnetic waves from the supported Samsung device to a standard card reader. Through MST, Samsung Pay will work seamlessly on a majority of PoS terminals in India. Samsung Pay, fortified at three levels of security - fingerprint authentication, card tokenization and Samsung’s defence-grade mobile security platform Samsung KNOX, makes for an invulnerable payment service.
Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering modern software development by building a ‘Modern Software Factory’ is at the heart of business success in the digital economy, according to the results of a survey of over 1,200 IT leaders released today by CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) and conducted by industry analyst firm Freeform Dynamics.
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation
- Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time