Alliances Galore, the leading aggregator for Merchant Offers, has conceptualized a string of offers from some of the leading names in the Dining space on Samsung Pay, Samsung’s revolutionary payments platform. These offers will further reward customers using Samsung Pay.An ever-changing, dynamic and evolutionary market place needs to adapt to the nuances of making life rewarding; with its experience of 9 years in aggregating offers, Alliances Galore through its offerings on multiple platforms has been able to plug the threshold fear of Dining and experiencing some of the most premium and sought after Partners globally by making it more affordable and reasonable.
“Samsung Pay has been designed to be the smartest and most convenient method to make digital payments almost everywhere. This partnership will enable our consumers to get access to value-driven reward programs,” Mr. Sanjay Razdan, Director-Product Planning, Samsung India Electronics, said.
“We at Alliances Galore ensure an experience which is seamless and works efficiently for both the partners and end consumer, making it rewarding at the same time. Our last mile connectivity with innovative tools has enabled us to engage the end consumer on various platforms” quotes, Mahipal Singh, Co-Founder, Alliances Galore.
About Alliances Galore
Alliances Galore is an aggregator of merchant partner alliances which was founded by Vikul Chander and Mahipal Singh in 2007. Over a ten year period, the company has worked with several clients across verticals and engaged with diverse sets of audiences globally and has as a part of its ten year anniversary recently concluded its first international food festival in Singapore.
About Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is a complete payments platform. Apart from cards, Samsung Pay users can also make fast and secure UPI payments through P2P money transfers and also QR code scan and online payments wherever UPI payments are accepted. Samsung Pay also supports wallet payments - Paytm on Samsung Pay and Mobikwik and Paytm on Samsung Pay Mini, which is designed to cater to the unique requirements of Indian mid-segment consumers. Samsung Pay Mini provides a comprehensive platform for UPI and e-wallets. Samsung Pay will continue to build and bring to market other payment features going forward.
Samsung Pay works with Samsung’s patented MST technology as well as with Near Field Communication (NFC). MST replicates a card swipe by wirelessly transmitting magnetic waves from the supported Samsung device to a standard card reader. Through MST, Samsung Pay will work seamlessly on a majority of PoS terminals in India. Samsung Pay, fortified at three levels of security - fingerprint authentication, card tokenization and Samsung’s defence-grade mobile security platform Samsung KNOX, makes for an invulnerable payment service.
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated