Devaaya, owned by LT Foods Ltd., one of the country’s premium basmati and flour brand has announced its partnership with Paytm, India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform to launch an exclusive offer for its consumers. Paytm customers can now buy any of the products under the Devaaya brand and get a cashback up to Rs. 75.
Mr. Dinesh Tondon, Head of Sales – Devaaya said, “Paytm is well known for its accessibility, convenience and credibility and we are confident this will enable our products to reach every household. This partnership will help us boost sales as we leverage our robust distribution network across 100,000 outlets to bring more value to consumers.”
LT Foods Limited is a branded Specialty Foods Company. The Company is engaged in milling, processing and marketing of branded and non-branded basmati rice, and manufacturing of rice food products in the domestic and overseas market. Its geographical segments include India, North America and Rest of the world. Its operations include contract farming, procurement, storage, processing, packaging and distribution. Its rice product portfolio comprises brown rice, white rice, steamed rice, parboiled rice, organic rice, quick cooking rice, value added rice and flavoured rice in the ready to cook segment. The Company's brands include Royal; Ecolife, an organic food brand that includes rice, pulses, oil seeds, cereal grains, spices, nuts and fruits and vegetables; Devaaya, which offers branded Basmati rice, with staples, such as Atta, Suji, Besan, Dalia, Poha and Maida, and Heritage, a basmati rice brand. Its brands also include Daawat, Gold seal Indus Valley, Rozana and 817 Elephant.
Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering modern software development by building a ‘Modern Software Factory’ is at the heart of business success in the digital economy, according to the results of a survey of over 1,200 IT leaders released today by CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) and conducted by industry analyst firm Freeform Dynamics.
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation
- Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time