Bajaj Finserv, through its lending arm, Bajaj Finance Ltd, this festive season will offer lowest interest rate of 8.35% on a home loan of Rs. 75lakhs and above. The company is also rewarding personal loan applicants with Amazon vouchers ranging between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000.Applicants opting for a home loan amount of Rs. 50lakhs to 74.99lakhs will enjoy a reduced interest rate of 8.45%. Loan amount of Rs. 50lakhs can be availed at 8.50%. These rate are available for applicants opting for balance transfer and availing top-up as well. Company will offer these rates between 12th Sept to 18th September 2017.For personal loan seekers, company has announced gift vouchers for different loan amounts. Loan applicants availing loan amount of Rs. 12lakhs and above will be rewarded with Rs. 5000 Amazon voucher. Similarly, vouchers of Rs. 2000 and Rs. 1000 will be rewarded to applicants availing loan amount of Rs. 8lakh to 11.99lakh and Rs. 5lakh to 7.99lakh respectively. Bajaj Finserv home loan’s benefits Bajaj Finserv’s home loan application process is transparent and convenient wherein the applicant can check their eligibility online and calculate their EMI through the home loan EMI calculator for choosing their tenure.Three EMI holiday feature by Bajaj Finserv allows customer to start repaying the loan 3 months post the disbursal.To make the entire loan disbursal process easy for its customers, Bajaj Finserv offers a door step service for collecting the customer’s documents as per schedule convenient for the customer. Bajaj Finserv also allows its customers to apply for a home loan with minimum documents like identity proof, address proof, income details and bank statement.
About Bajaj Finance LtdBajaj Finance Limited, the lending arm of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 7 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company's product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home Loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle refinancing Loans. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself for holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today.
Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue Mastering modern software development by building a ‘Modern Software Factory’ is at the heart of business success in the digital economy, according to the results of a survey of over 1,200 IT leaders released today by CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) and conducted by industry analyst firm Freeform Dynamics.
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan and Rewards on Personal Loan
- Daily Staples from Daawat Devaaya Now Offer up to Rs. 75 Paytm Cash
- NIIT Earns Twenty Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards Jointly with Customers
- OPPLE Launches LED EcoMax HPB
- Safety & Skilling Key Priorities for Tyre Industry
- Alliances Galore Plugs Dining Offers to the Samsung Pay Platform
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Assured Vouchers on Personal Loans
- Dig in to the Fragrant Fusion of Maacher Jhol!
- HCL Foundation Signs MoU with District Administration of Gautam Budh Nagar
- Magicbricks PropIndex Reveals Positive Signs for Real Estate Especially in Southern Markets
- The Tata Social Internship 2017 Hosts 15 International Students in India
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation
- Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time