Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute has been recognized as the ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ at NRI World Summit & Pride of India Awards 2017 organized by NRI Institute at the House of Lords, London.
The award has been conferred on Mr. Kapoor for his exemplary vision & leadership in establishing YES BANK, which has emerged as the 5th largest private sector Bank in a span of 13 years, and for Mr. Kapoor’s contribution towards strengthening bilateral relationships between India and global strategic partners such as the UK, US, Canada, France and Australia.
On receiving the award, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute said, “The ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ Award is an extremely significant recognition and I am deeply honoured to receive it. At YES BANK, we are working towards establishing a truly differentiated Financial Brand, with laser focus on Professional Entrepreneurship, Human Capital, Innovation and Responsible Banking. This recognition is a huge encouragement and will motivate us even further to achieve our uncompromising vision of ‘Building the Finest Quality Bank of the World in India by 2020’.”
As a professional entrepreneur, since 2003, Rana Kapoor has progressively established a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank with exemplary business and financial results, highest profitability, and the best asset quality amongst leading Public and Private Banks in India.
A change agent, Mr. Kapoor is spearheading digital transformation at YES BANK by embracing technology and innovation to create a ‘Digital First’ bank which offers a comprehensive product suite through a wide distribution network in India and partnerships with banks in various overseas markets including USA, Canada, Europe, South East Asia, UK, Australia and GCC countries. As Chairman of YES Global Institute, a practicing think tank established by YES BANK, Mr. Kapoor is driving interventions to create social impact and foster innovations based on Design & Innovations led Creative Entrepreneurship (D.I.C.E.).
NRI Institute is a non-profit NGO which aims to provide a platform for the Indians living in India and abroad. The Institute highlights the achievements of NRIs and PIOs in their chosen field of activities. NRI INSTITUTE, over the years, has established Chapters in UK, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bangkok, Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Fiji, Trinidad & Tobago, Angola, Reunion Island, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA in Washington DC, New York, California and New Jersey.
About YES BANK YES BANK, India’s fifth largest private sector Bank with a pan India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories of India, headquartered in the Lower Parel Innovation District (LPID) of Mumbai, is the outcome of the professional & entrepreneurial commitment of its Founder Rana Kapoor and its Top Management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the future businesses of India.
YES BANK has adopted international best practices, the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, and offers comprehensive banking and financial solutions to all its valued customers.
YES BANK has a knowledge driven approach to banking, and offers a superior customer experience for its retail, corporate and emerging corporate banking clients. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of “BUILDING INDIA’s FINEST QUALITY BIG BANK by 2020”.
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated