About GNC LiveWell™ GNC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GNC), headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA is a leading global specialty health, wellness and performance retailer. GNC is the world's largest company of its kind devoted exclusively to helping its customers improve the quality of their lives. GNC offers a premium assortment of health, wellness and performance products, including protein, performance supplements, weight management supplements, vitamins, herbs and greens and wellness supplements. The Company's foundation is built on 80 years of superior product quality and innovation. From scientific research and new product discovery to the manufacturing and packaging processes, GNC takes pride in taking a rigorous approach to ensuring quality. GNC has more than 9,000 locations, of which more than 6,700 retail locations are in the United States and franchise operations in approximately 50 countries. GNC has over 75 stores in India, served by qualified nutritionists and knowledgeable nutritional advisors. At GNC LiveWell™, your health is our priority. Our commitment to quality extends to our interactions with you in our stores and after you buy our products. We extend our quality commitment to you by offering a money-back guarantee on all GNC products. About Guardian Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd Guardian Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd. is India's fastest growing chain of Health, Wellness and Beauty stores with over 75 stores in India. Staying true to its customer promise of being “100% Reliable”, Guardian is committed to selling only 100% genuine medicines and OTC products. Its pharmacies enjoy the enviable position of being “The Chemists India trusts”.Guardian Healthcare aim to provide cure, care and convenience to its customers. Each of its pharmacies is manned by qualified and highly trained pharmacists who advise patients on their health and wellness. Guardian has been honored as the “Most Admired Retailer” of the Year (2010) in Healthcare and Lifecare category at the India Retail Forum. The brand has also won the ‘Reid & Taylor Retail Excellence Award’ in Beauty, Wellness and Fitness Category and Images Beauty & Wellness Awards (2012) in the category of Beauty Products Retailer of the year. Guardian Healthcare is also the master franchisee for GNC LiveWell™ in India, with exclusive distribution and marketing rights. Profiles – Mr. Shadab Umar Khan, CEO, GNC India Shadab Umar Khan has always exemplified the goals of the organization he led and delivered consistent results during last two decades. He has also relentlessly excelled and thereby ensured unswerving efficiencies. In addition, he has successfully managed and led teams across diverse sectors from medical electronic equipment, and paints in non FMCG space, to Impulse and planned category products in FMCG space. Shadab is committed to fulfill GNC Healthcare’s corporate vision. He is aided by skills and expertise acquired through two decades of successful involvement in critical functions such as consumer marketing, customer marketing, business planning, apart from sales operations. He also has the experience of working across the length and breadth of India. Over the years, Shadab has unfailingly proven his mettle in business turnaround, building capable teams, implementing systems & processes, including ambiguity management with strategic agility. A Post Graduate in Marketing from Mumbai’s prestigious Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and B.Eng (Electronics and Communications) - Aligarh Muslim University, Shadab joined Guardian GNC Healthcare as Chief Executive Officer in September, 2017. Based in Mumbai, his present responsibilities include scaling up GNC business in India by addressing Mental, Physical and Local Availability of GNC range of health & wellness product range in India. Shadab’s preceding assignment included Sales Director - Mars International India Pvt Ltd with responsibility for pan-India revenues across all channels. His earlier stints were with Pepsico India Holdings Pvt Ltd - Director (Sales Strategy - Traditional Trade, Beverage Division) and Colgate Palmolive India Ltd - Head Customer Marketing.
Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has launched Connected Clinical Trials (CCT), an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables pharmaceutical companies to significantly transform patient engagement in clinical trials and improve the efficiency and accountability of the clinical supply process.
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates