India’s biggest conference on Software-Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization ‘SDN & NFV India Congress 2017’ is set to showcase the rapidly growing and massively influential SDN and NFV developments in Indian Telecommunications sector. The congress has been conceptualized and will be organized by Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd, one of India’s leading conferences & B2B event organizers. The day-long congress will be held at The Taj Lands End, Mumbai on November 1, 2017.
SDN & NFV India Congress 2017:
Held for the first time in India, ‘SDN & NFV India Congress 2017’ will create the principal market focus for network innovation, and which will lead to largest meeting place for carrier Network Transformation industry leaders in India. More than 220 executives, decision makers, leaders and activists meet, learn and exchange knowledge face-to-face in this conference in the presence of telecom industry audience at the venue. The Congress is going to be the industry leading debating forum and showcase for the rapidly growing and massively influential, Software-Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization industries in the context of Indian telecommunications industry.
With sponsors and supporting partners like Huawei, Ericsson, Juniper Networks, IBM, Nokia, ADVA Optical Networking, Lavelle Networks, UT Starcom, and COAI the agenda of the Congress has been crafted in a judicious manner to embrace areas of Network Innovation with the most relevance and urgency for carriers today, including- SDN &NFV in India- understanding the opportunity, defining the business case for network virtualization, and the evolving role of SDN & NFV on 5G Networks.
Recent report from IDC says, ‘The worldwide SDN market for the enterprise and cloud service provider segments will grow from $960 million in 2014 to over $8 billion by 2018, representing a robust CAGR of 89.4%. This forecast for the SDN ecosystem includes in-use physical network infrastructure, controller and network-virtualization software, SDN network and security services and related applications, and SDN-related professional services.’ NFV virtualizes network services through technologies and cloud computing software to enable operators to reduce CAPEX & OPEX and deliver agility and flexibility. India is one of the largest markets for telecommunications industry at present and with the emergence of 5G technology, SDN & NFV will play a very important role.
‘Indian Telecommunication sector is in a transformation phase and growing demand for bandwidth are pushing Indian telcos to explore technologies like SDN and NFV, which have the potential to help them to maximize resource utilization. SDN & NFV India Congress 2017 is designed in a way which attracts the leaders in the SDN & NFV movement from India’s telecommunications industry to participate at the Congress.’ says Anjani Kumar Singh, CEO, Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd.
About Nexgen Conferences:
Nexgen Conferences provides businesses and professionals an opportunity to engage with a focused audience through live CXO events, B2B conferences, tradeshows, seminars, exhibitions, press conferences and corporate briefings. We believe that there is a huge opportunity to transform country’s information and communications technology (ICT) environment. However, this can be achieved only if we have a meaningful platform for collaboration and idea sharing.
We understand that the industry need focused and specialized events and exhibitions to meet the next generation challenges of the sector. By concentrating on creating knowledge based forums, we work with the industry to achieve desired deliberations.
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated