OSRAM India, a wholly owned subsidiary of OSRAM GmbH (Germany), one of the world’s leading lighting manufacturer and the world market leader in automotive lighting, today announced the launch of its new range of high performance automotive lighting product range ‘RALLYE’ customized for the Indian market. The RALLYE range consists of 12 high performance, energy efficient and eco-friendly halogen lamps for 2-wheelers, 4-wheelers and commercial vehicles launched in price range of Rs.110/- to Rs.399/- (MRP). The Automotive lighting Segment, which is the largest business sector for OSRAM globally contributes to around 60% of OSRAM’s market revenues in India with over 300+ product types for cars, buses, trucks and motorcycles and bikes. The RALLYE range is being manufactured and assembled at the company’s automotive manufacturing plants in Germany, Chennai and China. Besides being made available to dealerships across the country through OSRAM’s over 100 direct distributors, the RALLYE range will also be available online on Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal. OSRAM has also launched a Web App for retailers to bring in transparency in the secondary market for the newly launched 'Rallye' range.
Announcing the launch of the RALLYE range Mr. Matt Hillenbrand, Global Business Head - Traditional Products, OSRAM GmbH said, “Reports predict that the global automotive lighting market will grow steadily till 2020 due to rising awareness regarding road safety and growing automobile production. Asia-Pacific region for OSRAM comprises of two key markets - India and China. These are the largest automotive vehicle markets and as such also our key focus markets for automotive lighting with passenger vehicles leading the demand for automotive lighting. Our RALLYE range of products with premium halogen technology will carve a niche for itself in the market due to its hi-end technology coupled with reasonable cost and easy availability. We hope it will take forward the OSRAM legacy of 110 years of providing innovative and sustainable lighting solutions.”
According to Mr. Avinder Singh, CEO, OSRAM India, “Our new RALLYE RANGE will definitely bring wider options to choose and cost competitiveness in the automotive after-market lighting industry. The range underlines our pioneering role as a leading manufacturer in the automotive lighting sector and also reiterates our commitment to continue investing in the replacement market. In fact, each year, more than half of all passenger vehicles manufactured worldwide are equipped with OSRAM lights and this figure goes to more than 70% when it comes to the India market. We aim to further consolidate our leadership position in the Indian automotive lighting market through this new range of products.”
Being with more than 110 years’ experience, OSRAM continues to be the world market leader in automotive lighting and a valued and trusted partner of the world’s foremost automobile manufacturers.
For Product details and pics
OSRAM with headquarters in Munich, Germany is a globally leading light manufacturer with a company history spanning approximately 110 years. The product portfolio contains high-tech applications based on semiconductor technology such as infrared and laser. Products are used in a wide variety of applications ranging from virtual reality, autonomous driving and mobile phones to networked, intelligent lighting solutions in buildings and cities. The company is global technology and market leader in the automotive lighting technology sector. OSRAM employed around 24,600 people worldwide in the fiscal year 2016 (to 30 September) in its continued business divisions (without Ledvance), and achieved turnover of 3.8 billion euros in this fiscal year. The company is listed at the Frankfurt am Main and Munich stock exchanges under WKN: LED 400 (stock exchange symbol: OSR).
Further information can be found on the internet at www.osram.com.
ABOUT OSRAM INDIA
OSRAM India – a wholly owned subsidiary of OSRAM GmbH – was established in the year 1994. The head office is located in Gurgaon (Haryana) and one manufacturing plant located in Chennai.
In July 2016, OSRAM carved out its traditional lighting business into a new entity LEDVANCE. OSRAM India is offering several innovative and best-in-class products for Electronic Control Gear, Automotive Lighting, Display Optics and Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs). They are widely known for their extensive range of LED products including Indoor LED luminaries, Outdoor LED luminaries, Lamps, Modules, LED retrofit lamps, etc. At present, OSRAM India has more than 325 employees.
Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others Online Hotel Booking Company, MiStay, Raises Funding from Axilor and Others MiStay, an online hotel booking company based out of Bangalore, raises funding from Axilor Ventures and a group of angel investors. MiStay allows booking hotel rooms by pack of hours with flexible check-in/check-out times. The funds will be utilized in growing the team, marketing and scaling up operations across India. MiStay was part of Axilor's Winter
- Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017