The Madras University will be going to announce the Nov/Dec 2015 Semester Examination Results of PG & UG courses BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA etc. on 18th February. All the candidates who had appeared for the exams were glued to the official websites for results.
Revaluation Candidates admitted from the academic year 2014—15 for MA/MSc/MCom/MSW/ MA (LM)/ MBA/MA (HRM)/ MSc (IT)/ MSc (CS) courses from 2011-2012 for MSc (CST) (five year integrated) course and from 2013-2014 for MCA, MBA (part-time) and 2013-2014 for BA/BCom (CS)/ BA (LM)-BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BBM/ BBA/ BSc- (ISM)/ BSc (VC) degree programmes courses can apply for revaluation online from February 19 to 25.
About Madras University:
The University of Madras was established in 1857 by an Act of Legislative Council of India. It is oldest university of South India. The university is commonly known as UNOM and Located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The university imparting various UG and PG Education through the affiliated colleges which are spread over the districts of Chennai, Thiruvallur and Kancheepuram.
University has been growing from strength to strength while widening its teaching and research activities. The university conducts examination twice a year. First examination is conducted in April and second one is in November / December. This year the examination has been conducted successfully in the month of April-May 2015.
Madras University UG PG Results 2016:
Results of all semesters like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th for undergraduate as well post graduate courses which includes BA, BCA, BBA, BCOM, BSC, MA, MCOM, MSC, MBA, MCA, M.Phil and others were conducted during November 2015 are going to declare on 18th Feb.
Students can check their Madras University UG & PG Results from the following websites:
How to Check Madras University Results 2016?
Follow the below mentioned easy steps to check Madras University UG PG Semester results.
- Go to official website of UNOM or directly click on the link given above.
- Click on “Results” tab.
- Search for your exam result and click on that link.
- Enter your Roll Number in the field provided.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Then your Madras University Result 2015 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download / Save and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Stay tuned with us here we will update direct links to check your results. Press CTRL+D right now to bookmark this page.
How to become a Homeopathic Doctor? An aspiring doctor of Homeopathy must decide their focus when they are in Class 12 or its equivalent. For the board examination, the aspirant must choose the Biology stream. The field of Homeopathy requires the same amount of preparation that a student of MBBS does. They need to study medicine for 5 years, with one year of house surgency.
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC
- Improving Academic writing skills
- IIT Kanpur announces JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Things you should do before you leave home for studying in abroad
- Chitrakala Painting Competition for Children to exhibit their talents
- Easy Steps for students to handle everyday stress
- Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world