Social psychology is the scientific study of how people's thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by the actual, imagined, or implied the presence of others. We often have firmly held beliefs about why people think and behave the way they do. Sometimes our intuitions are correct, but often they are not.
Social psychology helps us understand how people think about themselves and other people and what motivates their behavior in social settings. This course explores a range of topics in social psychology, from how we think about ourselves, how we think about others, and how we interact and communicate with others.
We will also discuss the ways that we can influence
others and be influenced by others. Finally, we look at some problematic
aspects of human behavior, such as prejudice and aggression.
The interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before 14 March 2017.
Apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017 According to sources Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the online application in order to fulfill the posts of Technician Apprentice in its Bengaluru Unit. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview from November 20, 2017, to December 16, 2017.
- How to become a Homeopathic Doctor?
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC
- Improving Academic writing skills
- IIT Kanpur announces JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Things you should do before you leave home for studying in abroad
- Chitrakala Painting Competition for Children to exhibit their talents
- Easy Steps for students to handle everyday stress
- Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found