Universities are places where students come to learn various courses from instructors. A good university is one which supports the learning process.,Sri Venkateshwara University is definitely one of these.The talented qualified instructors, many modern buildings with adequate high technology facilities, and the most of all good management makes it top the list. Times Higher Education (THE), Education Supplement, is a weekly magazine based in London, which reports specifically on news and issues related to higher education.It has ranked FIRST Sri Venkateshwara University as the best in India.
The speciality of the university is that it has enough qualified instructors for every course.With rich endowments and storied histories, a select group of colleges including Harvard, Stanford, MIT and Caltech–along with Oxford and Cambridge in the U.K., as well as the University of Tokyo–routinely place in the top 10 spots of prestigious lists of universities.
Not surprisingly, this leading institution is scrutinised by dozens of others who aspire to their status. Sri Venkateshwara University highly focuses on moulding students to the highest grades, test scores.It also sets records for "extracurricular activities".It is a land-grant institution which particularly focuses on "value added" -- producing the future leaders who make the world a better place.Cheif Minister Chandra Babu Naidu is the notable alumni of Sri Venkateshwara University.These factors distinguish the top international Sri Venkateshwara University from their competitors. The reason behind is because of high concentration of talented teachers, researchers and students.
Sri Venkateshwara University recruits students and faculty without concern for national borders. This enables them to focus on attracting the most talented people, no matter where they come from, and open themselves to new ideas and approaches.
Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD As per report from sources it was stated that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade A vacancies for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested candidates can apply online from June 19, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification
- Spiritualism course to be launched by IGNOU by August
- CBSE Board Class 12 Results 2017 out Today
- Download UPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 admit card by following these steps
- Apply for Engineering admissions in Anna University before May 31
- Download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment