Universities are places where students come to learn various courses from instructors. A good university is one which supports the learning process.,Sri Venkateshwara University is definitely one of these.The talented qualified instructors, many modern buildings with adequate high technology facilities, and the most of all good management makes it top the list. Times Higher Education (THE), Education Supplement, is a weekly magazine based in London, which reports specifically on news and issues related to higher education.It has ranked FIRST Sri Venkateshwara University as the best in India.
The speciality of the university is that it has enough qualified instructors for every course.With rich endowments and storied histories, a select group of colleges including Harvard, Stanford, MIT and Caltech–along with Oxford and Cambridge in the U.K., as well as the University of Tokyo–routinely place in the top 10 spots of prestigious lists of universities.
Not surprisingly, this leading institution is scrutinised by dozens of others who aspire to their status. Sri Venkateshwara University highly focuses on moulding students to the highest grades, test scores.It also sets records for "extracurricular activities".It is a land-grant institution which particularly focuses on "value added" -- producing the future leaders who make the world a better place.Cheif Minister Chandra Babu Naidu is the notable alumni of Sri Venkateshwara University.These factors distinguish the top international Sri Venkateshwara University from their competitors. The reason behind is because of high concentration of talented teachers, researchers and students.
Sri Venkateshwara University recruits students and faculty without concern for national borders. This enables them to focus on attracting the most talented people, no matter where they come from, and open themselves to new ideas and approaches.
Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world The Positive Psychology class taught by Ben Shahar attracts 1400 students per semester and 20% of Harvard graduates take this elective course. According to Ben Shahar, the class - which focuse prestigiouss on happiness, self-esteem and motivation - gives students the tools to succeed and face life with
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company
- Prof S Vijaya Bhaskara Rao elected to the IETE Governing Council to strengthen students activities
- Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification