Universities are places where students come to learn various courses from instructors. A good university is one which supports the learning process.,Sri Venkateshwara University is definitely one of these.The talented qualified instructors, many modern buildings with adequate high technology facilities, and the most of all good management makes it top the list. Times Higher Education (THE), Education Supplement, is a weekly magazine based in London, which reports specifically on news and issues related to higher education.It has ranked FIRST Sri Venkateshwara University as the best in India.
The speciality of the university is that it has enough qualified instructors for every course.With rich endowments and storied histories, a select group of colleges including Harvard, Stanford, MIT and Caltech–along with Oxford and Cambridge in the U.K., as well as the University of Tokyo–routinely place in the top 10 spots of prestigious lists of universities.
Not surprisingly, this leading institution is scrutinised by dozens of others who aspire to their status. Sri Venkateshwara University highly focuses on moulding students to the highest grades, test scores.It also sets records for "extracurricular activities".It is a land-grant institution which particularly focuses on "value added" -- producing the future leaders who make the world a better place.Cheif Minister Chandra Babu Naidu is the notable alumni of Sri Venkateshwara University.These factors distinguish the top international Sri Venkateshwara University from their competitors. The reason behind is because of high concentration of talented teachers, researchers and students.
Sri Venkateshwara University recruits students and faculty without concern for national borders. This enables them to focus on attracting the most talented people, no matter where they come from, and open themselves to new ideas and approaches.
Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post Presently an official employment notification has been released by the ONGC Petro additions Limited (OpaL). OpaL is a joint venture company promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and co-promoted by GAIL and GSPC.
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute
- Apply for B.Tech admissions by VITEEE
- Apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- How to become a Homeopathic Doctor?
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC