Sources have stated that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which conducts civil service examination has announced that there is no proposal currently under consideration of the government to give more weight age to general studies paper. This statement was made by The Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Jitendra Singh in Lok Sabha.
The Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Jitendra Singh clarified in Lok Sabha that the government is not considering any proposal to assign more weight age to general studies in UPSC Civil Services Examination due to be conducted on June 18, 2017.
According to Press trust of
India, in response to a question in Lok Sabha, Jitendra Singh said that
currently, the government is not considering any change in the weight age given
to general studies in the UPSC CSE for both preliminary and mains. Highlighting
the previous changes in the UPSC CSE exam pattern, Jitendra Singh said that
change in the syllabus of UPSC Civil Services took place in 2011 followed by
changes in 2013 when four papers of General Study’s carrying 250 marks each
Since 2013, General Study’s paper in Mains exam carries 1000 marks out of the total 1750 marks in the written examination. Also in 2015, the General Studies Paper II was made qualifying in nature with minimum marks fixed at 33% of total marks assigned. Therefore, the pattern for UPSC CSE 2017 prelims exam for Indian Administrative Services (IAS) remains the same as of now.
Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD As per report from sources it was stated that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade A vacancies for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested candidates can apply online from June 19, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification
- Spiritualism course to be launched by IGNOU by August
- CBSE Board Class 12 Results 2017 out Today
- Download UPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 admit card by following these steps
- Apply for Engineering admissions in Anna University before May 31
- Download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment