Sources have stated that an official notification has been released by the Canara Bank Securities Ltd inviting interested, eligible Sportsperson to apply for the positions of for the post of Depository Participants Relationship Manager and Junior Officer on contract basis. The number of post vacant is 16.
The name of the post are depository Participants Relationship Manager: 10 Junior Officer (DP Operations): 6 Eligibility Educational requirement The candidates interested in applying for this post should have pursued graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by central government with a minimum score of 60%.
The age criteria are: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 30 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms. Salary details are that the selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 22,500 to Rs 28,000. In the selection process the candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview.
Those candidates interested in these posts must send their applications in prescribed format along with all other relevant documents to 'The Senior Manager, Canara Bank Securities Ltd 701, 7TH Floor, Maker Chamber III Nariman Point Mumbai - 400021. Dates to Remember and the last date for submission of application is April 18.
Spiritualism course to be launched by IGNOU by August Sources have stated that in association with the Swaminarayan Sansthan, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is planning to introduce courses in spiritualism and moral education from August this year.
- CBSE Board Class 12 Results 2017 out Today
- Download UPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 admit card by following these steps
- Apply for Engineering admissions in Anna University before May 31
- Download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment
- Tamilnadu TRB fulfills the eligibility criteria required for the listed posts, can fill the application form online
- Last date for registration of online application for UPPSC recruitment is June 1, 2017
- Nagaland 10th Class Result 2017 / NBSE HSLC Results 2017
- The Meghalaya Board of School Education RESULTS DECLARED
- Application for the defense jobs opportunity, send your application given format to DRDO
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Regarding KPSC recruitment, candidates can apply for various posts before May 17
- Document verification for APPSC will be held from 1 May 2017 till 6 May 2017
- Addition to the already proliferating entrance exams might soon be a test for B.Ed and B.E admissions
- Answer Keys, OMR Sheets released for JEE Main 2017
- How to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment Drive