Yet another addition to the already proliferating entrance exams might soon be a test for B.Ed admissions. Thanks to the elongated B.Ed degree duration, already the enrolment rate has fallen and an additional exam is anticipated to only bring it down further. According to Union Minister of State (Karnataka) for Human Resource Development Upendra Kushwaha, the National Council for Teacher Education which has been mandated for the regulation and development of teacher education sector in the country is in the process of finalizing the methodology for conducting of an All India Entrance Exam for the BEd programme.
According to a study by Oxfam India policy that was released in March 2016, over five lakh sanctioned teacher posts were vacant, while over 6.6 lakh in-service teachers in 13 lakh elementary schools did not have formal training. Nearly 10% of schools were single-teacher schools.
On a brighter note, now, there would be more quality induced in the teaching staff and their standards are reliable and noteworthy. Teachers will be respected for their profession that was earlier seen as a solace for the unemployed. However, the government must also keep in mind to reward these faculties with proper salary and recognize their efforts to become good teachers.
According to Union Minister of State (Karnataka) for Human Resource Development Mahendranath Pandey, the All India Council for Technical Education in the meeting held on March 14 approved the All India Council for Technical Education Regulations for admissions in technical institutions through National Entrance Examination, 2017 prescribing a single national entrance exam for technical institutions in order to maintain good standards of education across the country. Along with the JEE, this exam might be a bead to the long thread of entrance tests that students are offered for engineering.
Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD As per report from sources it was stated that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade A vacancies for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested candidates can apply online from June 19, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification
- Spiritualism course to be launched by IGNOU by August
- CBSE Board Class 12 Results 2017 out Today
- Download UPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 admit card by following these steps
- Apply for Engineering admissions in Anna University before May 31
- Download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment