The result for the written exam held for the post of Junior Lecturer in Government Junior Colleges (Economics) has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). Those who have successfully qualified the written exam have been provisionally alloted time by the Commission for the Oral test. The results have been declared on the basis of the revised answer key.
Candidates must bring along with them, original certificates in support of their age, qualification, community and other important aspects, during interview. Document verification will be held from 1 May 2017 till 6 May 2017. It will start at 8.00 am at the above mentioned dates. Oral test (interview) will be held on the same day at 10.30 am.
The candidates are required to produce the Original Certificates along with two sets of copies relating to Age (SSC), Qualifications, Community, Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of BCs as per G.O.Ms.No. 3, BC(W) (C2) Dept. dt. 04/04/2006 (prescribed format hosted on website), Certificate relating to claim of age relaxation, Study certificate (from 4th class to 10th class) and other relevant certificates at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted for interview. No extension of time will be given for production of original certificates for any reason, whatsoever."
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is civil services body that works under the government of Andhra Pradesh. It hires staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.
Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD As per report from sources it was stated that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade A vacancies for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested candidates can apply online from June 19, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification
- Spiritualism course to be launched by IGNOU by August
- CBSE Board Class 12 Results 2017 out Today
- Download UPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 admit card by following these steps
- Apply for Engineering admissions in Anna University before May 31
- Download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment