Sources have stated that call letters for the interview of candidates for various posts has been released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The recruitment examination is being held for selecting candidates for the posts of PGT, PRT and TGT. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of KVS.
The candidates will be called in for the interview based on their performance in written examination and also keeping in view the number of vacancies. Intimation to this effect will be uploaded on the KVS website www.kvsangathan.nic.in and www.mecbsekvs.in in due course. Candidates are required to check the KVS website from time to time.
The Merit list of candidates for the Kendriya
Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment is by taking into account the performance of
both written examination and interview, merit list will be prepared in case of
Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher (Music), reads the
official notification regarding the selection process of KVSRE 2016.
In order to download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment, follow the steps given here: Step 1: Go to the official website links http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/ or http://www.mecbsekvs.in/
Step 2: Enter your details such as the roll number and date of birth
Step 3: Click Login
Step 4: Your call letter will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference.
Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world The Positive Psychology class taught by Ben Shahar attracts 1400 students per semester and 20% of Harvard graduates take this elective course. According to Ben Shahar, the class - which focuse prestigiouss on happiness, self-esteem and motivation - gives students the tools to succeed and face life with
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company
- Prof S Vijaya Bhaskara Rao elected to the IETE Governing Council to strengthen students activities
- Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification