As per report from sources Federal Bank released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) and Clerks. Interested candidates can apply on or before 16 June 2017.
The vacancy details are given below.
Name of Bank: Federal Bank Designation: Officers, Clerks Job Location: All India. Meanwhile candidates applying for Federal Bank Officers job should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University or other Institutions.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/-
Per Month. Candidates applying for Federal Bank Clerks posts should have
completed Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline
and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized University or other
Applicants who wanted to participate for Officers, Clerks vacancies should pay the below charges through Online by using Master/Visa, Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking. For Officers - General/Other: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only). For Clerks— General/Other: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only). Last date for applying is June 16.
A Child's importance of learning in the first five years The first five years of a child's life are really important. During this phase, children change and grow over the course of childhood. Development is used to describe the shifts and they are the foundations for physical growth, as well as their ability to learn the social, emotional, behavior, thinking and communication skills.
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company
- Prof S Vijaya Bhaskara Rao elected to the IETE Governing Council to strengthen students activities