As per report from sources Federal Bank released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) and Clerks. Interested candidates can apply on or before 16 June 2017.
The vacancy details are given below.
Name of Bank: Federal Bank Designation: Officers, Clerks Job Location: All India. Meanwhile candidates applying for Federal Bank Officers job should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University or other Institutions.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/-
Per Month. Candidates applying for Federal Bank Clerks posts should have
completed Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline
and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized University or other
Applicants who wanted to participate for Officers, Clerks vacancies should pay the below charges through Online by using Master/Visa, Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking. For Officers - General/Other: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only). For Clerks— General/Other: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only). Last date for applying is June 16.
Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world The Positive Psychology class taught by Ben Shahar attracts 1400 students per semester and 20% of Harvard graduates take this elective course. According to Ben Shahar, the class - which focuse prestigiouss on happiness, self-esteem and motivation - gives students the tools to succeed and face life with
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company
- Prof S Vijaya Bhaskara Rao elected to the IETE Governing Council to strengthen students activities
- Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification