As per report from sources Federal Bank released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) and Clerks. Interested candidates can apply on or before 16 June 2017.
The vacancy details are given below.
Name of Bank: Federal Bank Designation: Officers, Clerks Job Location: All India. Meanwhile candidates applying for Federal Bank Officers job should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University or other Institutions.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/-
Per Month. Candidates applying for Federal Bank Clerks posts should have
completed Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline
and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized University or other
Applicants who wanted to participate for Officers, Clerks vacancies should pay the below charges through Online by using Master/Visa, Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking. For Officers - General/Other: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only). For Clerks— General/Other: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only). Last date for applying is June 16.
Tips for school students during their December exams Stay dehydrated Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session. Sleep right
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute