Sources have made a statement that Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and Telecom Jobs invites employment notification for the recruitment of 03 Executive Director Vacancies. The last date to submit the application form is 15 June 2017 for the recruitment of Executive Director in BSNL through immediate absorption basis.
The vacancy details are as follows. Post Name: Executive Director Vacancies No. of vacancy: 03 Job Location: All India Last Date to apply: 15 June 2017 Education Qualification: Candidates who want to apply and join as Executive Director of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited should have Graduated from an approved Institute or College or recognized University.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.
62000-80000/- Per Month with a grand pay of Rs.5000/-.
Candidates need to apply through the application form. Application form for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Job openings needs to visit the website to download. Address to connect: Manoj Kumar Chawla, AGM (Rectt.-III), BSNL Corporate Office, Room No. 223, Eastern Court, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Apply for B.Tech admissions by VITEEE According to sources Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced admissions for B.tech program for the academic year 2018. Interested candidates may apply through online mode. VIT B.Tech. The Eligibility criteria is candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60%
- Apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- How to become a Homeopathic Doctor?
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC
- Improving Academic writing skills
- IIT Kanpur announces JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Things you should do before you leave home for studying in abroad
- Chitrakala Painting Competition for Children to exhibit their talents
- Easy Steps for students to handle everyday stress
- Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Should College students be Independent?